SKY is in dry dock?

Kdiamond55

Animal pictures were taken at Ardastra Gardens in Nassau. We walked there from the cruise terminal through town and walked back along Arawak Cay and the beach. We loved it. There was hardly anyone there and it was very relaxing. We enjoyed being able to walk around with the Flamingos and peacocks. I would recommend it if you are looking for something with a little less people.

I just wish United had cheaper flights to Miami. I am trying to plan a "surprise" cruise for our 1 year anniversary on the Sky, but flights to Miami are more than double that of going to Orlando and still cheaper with transfers to Port Canaveral....I REALLY wanted to try NCL.....but paying $200pp more in airfare is breaking my back....

I just wish United had cheaper flights to Miami. I am trying to plan a "surprise" cruise for our 1 year anniversary on the Sky, but flights to Miami are more than double that of going to Orlando and still cheaper with transfers to Port Canaveral....I REALLY wanted to try NCL.....but paying $200pp more in airfare is breaking my back....

Have you tried looking at flights into Ft Lauderdale instead? Its only 27 miles (about 30 mins) to Miami port and according to CC forums, I have read that SAS transporation is $15pp one way to get you there.

Our cruise is in November and we plan on using SAS as well. I've read good things about them.

• 2 weeks later...
I just got off that sailing 5/25-5/29 was planning on posting photos and review the other day but came down with an illness so it has been pushed back to tonight....check back later tonight

Woo hoo...would love to see some pictures. I'll be sure to log on this evening. Can't wait to read your review. I hope you are feeling better.

Archived