SKY is in dry dock?

Kdiamond55

The Sky is missing two weeks of schedule on her itineraries. She should be back for your cruise looking "like new". Hopefully their attempt to fix her aft sewer smells are successful. That is currently the biggest complaint. Maybe they will spray her with the new car smell as well....

Many recent reviews either don't mention aft odors, or comment that the writer didn't notice an odor.

Yes, NCL has done a great job overcoming the aft smell issue in the past, but they will attempt with this dry dock to fix the problem once and for all, and be done with it.

Hey there Bentley's Mom, we'll be on that same sailing leaving May 11th. Hoping for good things! I was starting to wonder if anyone else from here was going to be on that sailing, nobody ever responded to the roll call.

We're hoping for good things too! Do you know which dining venues require men to wear jackets?

We're hoping for good things too! Do you know which dining venues require men to wear jackets?

Resort casual is always welcomed at every restaurant and dining room aboard NCL every day. NCL has embraced resort casual. If you wish to dress up to the nines, you are welcome to any night you wish.

Does anyone know if the Sky is back in action this week or will May 11th be the first cruise since it was dry docked? I noticed the web cam photo shows it in the water but its been in the same spot for the last couple of days.

Does anyone know if the Sky is back in action this week or will May 11th be the first cruise since it was dry docked? I noticed the web cam photo shows it in the water but its been in the same spot for the last couple of days.

AFAIK May 11 is the first day in action

Hey there Bentley's Mom, we'll be on that same sailing leaving May 11th. Hoping for good things! I was starting to wonder if anyone else from here was going to be on that sailing, nobody ever responded to the roll call.

DH and I will be on the May 11th sailing. This is the first cruise after the dry dock. Can't wait to see what was done. I'm hoping they added the Asian restaurant and Teppanyaki.

coffeebean

My DH and I will be there too on the 11th - we're really excited since it's our first cruise! I'm assuming it's even better (??) it's been in dry dock so we'll be able to experience the new additions/changes.

Hi Daisyba6y,

Search and ye did find! I am impressed by your extensive research and your panoramic photo of the 'Sky' in the beautiful Bahamas.

You get to see her first after her extreme makeover and never thought that she needed

a face lift, by any stretch!

What a glorious ship!

Count me in as I notice that you are as well as I are still counting the days and that's all that need be said.

Regards,

BOARDTALKER.

Hi Daisyba6y,

Search and ye did find! I am impressed by your extensive research and your panoramic photo of the 'Sky' in the beautiful Bahamas.

You get to see her first after her extreme makeover and never thought that she needed

a face lift, by any stretch!

What a glorious ship!

Count me in as I notice that you are as well as I are still counting the days and that's all that need be said.

Regards,

BOARDTALKER.

I don't think you should be expecting an extreme makeover. She wasn't docked all that long. But I'd sure like someone who experiences the before and after to write a review.

The Sky should be pulling out of dry dock today. Unfortunately, the web cam has not updated since 6:57 this morning. I keep checking to see if it is out in open water. Can't wait to hear reviews from those who sail tomorrow.

Al

Archived