Vancouver Shuttle & Charter? Anyone Used Them?

Do you know if there is a way to make reservations with them without booking thru the internet. They don't ever answer their phones or return calls. I have never had to book these shuttles myself the hotel always did it after I checked in. This hotel doesn't want to do it. The person I spoke was so negative when I asked if the hotel could make the reservation for me when I check in. This is the only area I'm having a problem with.

Do you know if there is a way to make reservations with them without booking thru the internet. They don't ever answer their phones or return calls. I have never had to book these shuttles myself the hotel always did it after I checked in. This hotel doesn't want to do it. The person I spoke was so negative when I asked if the hotel could make the reservation for me when I check in. This is the only area I'm having a problem with.

As martincath has suggested, using skytrain is very simple. I just checked the HI website and they have a free shuttle to YVR so you can catch the Canada Line there. Very efficient and cost effective. Very short walk from Waterfront Station to Canada Place.

All I can suggest is wait until nearer the time and try calling again - their winter trade is very low, Whistler charters are nowhere near as popular as the cruise traffic in summer, so just like many small Alaskan businesses there are basically no staff in the office until summer season begins.

I had not thought of that. Yes I'll just wait a bit and then call at a later time. If I somehow don't get them I'll just call a cab. If I didn't have any luggage to haul around then I'd take the Sky Train. I'll be bringing my large suitcase + a carryon + some water. I really love my water. I have a bag that sits on my rolling carryon to make it easier to haul. It's too bad NCL charges so much for theirs. $22.oo for 6 1L bottles + 18% gratuities +$7.95 service charge!!!:eek::eek::eek: I don't like drinking the ships water because I can really taste the clorine. I will also bring a filter water bottle but like the disposable ones to take on shore with me.

Thanks for all the help and suggestions.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone use this shuttle lately? What was your experience with them? We booked them for hotel to ship and ship to airport. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

I used them May 5th to transport from hotel to ship and they were just fine. When you get to your hotel ask your hotel or you can call them yourself to confirm that you are there. Ask the van driver where to meet them after your cruise.