Any pics of Carnival Foo Foo Drinks??

Does anyone have pictures of those famous Foo Foo drinks served aboard their ships? Like the "Miami Vice", "Kiss On The Lips", "BBC" etc. Would love to add these pics to my Carnival Food & Drink folder!

:cool:Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind having some drink pics to dream over as well...DH and I just booked a cruise for May of next year, on which we will be celebrating my college graduation, so I plan to spend some of that hard earned graduation gift cash : ) on a bar tab.

Does anyone have pictures of those famous Foo Foo drinks served aboard their ships? Like the "Miami Vice", "Kiss On The Lips", "BBC" etc. Would love to add these pics to my Carnival Food & Drink folder!

I will be on a RCL ship may 25 same drinks there. will post pictures of them when I get back

I took this picture of a Strawberry Daquiri on the Lido deck of the Legend last month. The quality isn't the greatest because I used my cell phone. Makes me wish I was back there right now;)

2175549910104390106S600x600Q85.jpg

No pics but I have to recommend a Twilight Zone. Someone from CC (darn if I can remember who-but thanks to whomever it was) told me about it an it was yummy foo foo drink. It was a pina colada with Blue Cruacao, Rum and Pineapple juice-at least I think that was what it was made of. It's a pretty foo foo so it would make a nice pic. Ok surely someone has a pic of the Twilight Zone?

What is a "BBC"?:confused:

The BBC stands for Bailey’s, Banana and Colada. If you have these three ingredients, ice and a blender you can whip one up in no time. It is that easy.

1 Banana (some recipes call for no banana and use Creme de Banana in its place and others call for a banana and Creme de Banana, I prefer having a banana in mine. If you must add another liquor I would substitue the Creme de Banana for Banana Rum. The rum gives it a an extra kick )

1 1/3 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream

2 Oz Pina Colada Mix

Throw all three in a blender with some ice. Blend. Pour in a glass. If you like chocolate and bananas take some Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and squirt the sides of the glass. Pour in the blended mix and you have a Chocolate BBC.

Very Yummy!!!

The BBC stands for Bailey’s, Banana and Colada. If you have these three ingredients, ice and a blender you can whip one up in no time. It is that easy.

1 Banana (some recipes call for no banana and use Creme de Banana in its place and others call for a banana and Creme de Banana, I prefer having a banana in mine. If you must add another liquor I would substitue the Creme de Banana for Banana Rum. The rum gives it a an extra kick )

1 1/3 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream

2 Oz Pina Colada Mix

Throw all three in a blender with some ice. Blend. Pour in a glass. If you like chocolate and bananas take some Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup and squirt the sides of the glass. Pour in the blended mix and you have a Chocolate BBC.

Very Yummy!!!

This sounds yummy. I'll have to put it on my list of drinks to try.

What is a Miami Vice and what is a Kiss on the Lips!!!

When we were on the Conquest in September 08, I don't know which drink it was but it was in the funnel cup, I think it was a yellow bird. Way too strong for me. I threw out the drink and kept the cup!!!!!!

Archived