Alaska Millenium May 22nd Cabins

yeggirl

Hello all :)!

I'm well travelled, but am looking at my FIRST :D ever cruise this month. Thinking of taking the Millenium out of Vancouver the 22nd. I'm unable to view the deck plans on Celebrity's site and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the following balcony cabins:

Category 2A

The other cruises I'm considering are HAm Volendam out of Vancouver the 20th...oceanview room...or NCL Sun the 24th....leaning towards the Celebrity Millenium depending on what the above cabins are like.

Thanks SO MUCH for your help!

;)

Hello all :)!

I'm well travelled, but am looking at my FIRST :D ever cruise this month. Thinking of taking the Millenium out of Vancouver the 22nd. I'm unable to view the deck plans on Celebrity's site and am wondering if anyone knows anything about the following balcony cabins:

Category 2A

The other cruises I'm considering are HAm Volendam out of Vancouver the 20th...oceanview room...or NCL Sun the 24th....leaning towards the Celebrity Millenium depending on what the above cabins are like.

Thanks SO MUCH for your help!

;)

Hi:)welcome to the world of cruising. I can't answer your

cabin question but have one for you. Why do you have a thumbs

down on your title?:confused:....did something happen to make you

upset?

Oh, have a great cruise:)

:confused:....did something happen to make you upset?

OOps!!! I thought it was a question mark lol!!! I better try figure out how to change that...thanks for letting me know!!! Also, I managed to look at the deck plans thanks to a link on this website....it looks like they're all at the front of the ship...guess I'll just pick the one furthest from the elevators....

Thanks again!

;)

OOps!!! I thought it was a question mark lol!!! I better try figure out how to change that...thanks for letting me know!!! Also, I managed to look at the deck plans thanks to a link on this website....it looks like they're all at the front of the ship...guess I'll just pick the one furthest from the elevators....

Thanks again!

;)

Oh ok:)...you can't change it..once it is in the title it stays.

The only folks who can change it are the moderators;)

Anyway, I have had cabins near elevators and it is very quiet....

just an FYI!

If you tend to seasickness, it's generally best to pick a cabin close to the center of the ship, and a lower deck is better too.

We have had cabins right by the elevators and they are fine. The elevators are in a separate lobby. If I can, I try to get cabins near the stairs or elevators, and on a deck that is convenient to the pool deck, the dining rooms and all of the activities. We generally find deck 7 or 8 is great because you can hoof it up or down the stairs instead of waiting for an elevator. Helps to burn some of those extra cruise ship calories, too!

If you tend to seasickness, it's generally best to pick a cabin close to the center of the ship, and a lower deck is better too.

We have had cabins right by the elevators and they are fine. The elevators are in a separate lobby. If I can, I try to get cabins near the stairs or elevators, and on a deck that is convenient to the pool deck, the dining rooms and all of the activities. We generally find deck 7 or 8 is great because you can hoof it up or down the stairs instead of waiting for an elevator. Helps to burn some of those extra cruise ship calories, too!

Hi Janine:) I have pictures posted from our CENTURY cruise.

If you want to see them, click on Flickr in my signature.

There are quite a few from dinner together:)

Sorry to have gotten Off topic.

Archived