Missing Rumrunner?

Mooder

Haven't had time to write my review of our 3 night weekend Cruise to Nowhere yet (it was beyond fabulous!), but just had to ask this question. At the buffet Sunday morning, I noticed something sitting on the counter between the entry doors. At first glance, it looked like a breast implant :), but I realized it must have been a rumrunner! Any chance this is the first evidence of one being confiscated? Such an odd place for it to happen. :confused:

Sounds like a refill for the hand sanitizer.

Oh, of course!!! I feel so dumb. :o Thank you! That's what a 9-martini martini clinic, follow-up martinis at Gatsby's, and then dinner at Salsa (with margaritas) will do to a brain. :)

Sounds like a refill for the hand sanitizer.

This could be a new way to smuggle booze! Fill your rumrunners and, if you're caught, tell them it's your home-made hand sanitizer!;)

Alcohol is alcohol, right?

SH:D

Oh, of course!!! I feel so dumb. :o Thank you!

'Muder -- I guess you know you'll never live this down. Wait until Monte and Zone get wind of the fact that you mistook a bag of hand sanitizer for a breast implant/rum runner!:p

Of course, you know I'd never tell them!;)

:DSH:D

Sounds like a "cushy" job !!:p

I can just hear it now: "This is the captain speaking. Would all women please report to Sea Hound on the freestyle deck immediately?"

It would all be good until I got to DW!!!!!!:eek:

'Muder -- I guess you know you'll never live this down. Wait until Monte and Zone get wind of the fact that you mistook a bag of hand sanitizer for a breast implant/rum runner!:p

'Muder -- Don't let these guys rain on your parade. A vivid distorted imagination is a real asset..

You? Nevaah!

Okay, so in an attempt to keep all my stupidity on one thread (don't laugh), I have another question. Remember, still the martini-muddled brain that asked the first question. I am looking at the Venice to Greek Isles cruises on the Gem in May of 2010. It appears (to me) that the Gem is sailing 7-day and 14-day cruises at the same (May 8 and May 22). Plus, to sail on May 8, it has to have returned from a May 1 cruise that is supposed to be 14 days. Please clear the fog for me. :confused: I don't want to book the wrong cruise! This is supposed to be my dream cruise!

Okay, so in an attempt to keep all my stupidity on one thread (don't laugh), I have another question. Remember, still the martini-muddled brain that asked the first question. I am looking at the Venice to Greek Isles cruises on the Gem in May of 2010. It appears (to me) that the Gem is sailing 7-day and 14-day cruises at the same (May 8 and May 22). Plus, to sail on May 8, it has to have returned from a May 1 cruise that is supposed to be 14 days. Please clear the fog for me. :confused: I don't want to book the wrong cruise! This is supposed to be my dream cruise!

Just for the record, I am not completely crazy (the operative word being "completely"). I called and was told that the ship comes back to Venice and drops off some passengers, loads others and keeps going around, so people have the option of how long they want to sail but it is all sort of the same cruise. I never knew they did that!

Just for the record, I am not completely crazy (the operative word being "completely"). I called and was told that the ship comes back to Venice and drops off some passengers, loads others and keeps going around, so people have the option of how long they want to sail but it is all sort of the same cruise. I never knew they did that!

May 1, 15, and 29 it is doing a 7 day Adriatic, Greece and Turkey round trip from Venice, then May 8 and 22 it is doing Greek Isles.

They had another ship doing the Eastern and Western Caribbean the same way, so you could take one side or both back to back.

May 1, 15, and 29 it is doing a 7 day Adriatic, Greece and Turkey round trip from Venice, then May 8 and 22 it is doing Greek Isles.

They had another ship doing the Eastern and Western Caribbean the same way, so you could take one side or both back to back.

Thanks. I never would have realized that - it hadn't occurred to me to look at the details of the 14 day cruises. Then, I would have seen that they come back to Venice in the middle. I knew people did back to backs, but didn't know they'd be listed that way. Cool! Thanks for your help. :)

Why do I now have a vague feeling that I know how your first date must have gone? ;)

BTW-where is Zone? Cruzin' maybe?

He must be cruzin! I haven't "seen" him in a while. Looks like you'll be embarking in a few days, too. What are Bermuder and I going to do without you and Zone?

It'll be like when the parents are out of town and the kids are left at the house!:eek:

He must be cruzin! I haven't "seen" him in a while. Looks like you'll be embarking in a few days, too. What are Bermuder and I going to do without you and Zone?

It'll be like when the parents are out of town and the kids are left at the house!:eek:

Mine is just a 2 night weekend cruise, so I won't be gone long. Of course a week later we're heading off to Florida for 2 weeks--I just hope the boys take good care of the dawg while we're gone :D

Hopefully they won't have the cops here more than a couple of times---as you can tell, I don't have a lot of faith in my house sitters ;)

Maybe Zone will be booking another cruise soon (if he's cruising now). Otherwise he'll be taking another posting break

Mine is just a 2 night weekend cruise, so I won't be gone long. Of course a week later we're heading off to Florida for 2 weeks--I just hope the boys take good care of the dawg while we're gone :D

Hopefully they won't have the cops here more than a couple of times---as you can tell, I don't have a lot of faith in my house sitters ;)

I would come up there and house-sit but, after watching Twilight with DD, I'm afraid to come to your neck of the woods!:eek: I told DW during the movie, "Hey! That's Monte's old high school!" She said, "Huh?"

Have a good weekender! Be sure to come back and tell us everything that went wrong - - - - or not.;)

I hope they do not start a breast implant service using hand sanitizer refills while you are gone.

This could be a new way to smuggle booze! Fill your rumrunners and, if you're caught, tell them it's your home-made hand sanitizer!;)

Alcohol is alcohol, right?

Or a homemade errant breast implant!! :eek:

Archived