All things "Victory"

richbum

Ciera123,

We did this same itinerary for our 30th! It is a wonderful way to spend time with your hunny. And I am from KC, but have been gone since I got married! Mom is still in the area though, so I travel up there alot.

I must have chosen the right anniversary trip!!! I am so glad I found this thread. I used this board for a lot for our other cruises and it made it so easy to plan out shore excursions. Keep it coming!!!

Beentravelin, did you take those pics of Sapphire in May? I was set on going there in Sept. until I started reading so many bad reviews about it. Is it a nice beach? It looks like it is from your pics. What did you think?

Just got back from the June 14 cruise and Sapphire beach was amazing! To the far right of the beach it is like snorkeling in an aquarium. They come to you for drinks and food. We could not have asked for a better beach day.

Beentravelin, did you take those pics of Sapphire in May? I was set on going there in Sept. until I started reading so many bad reviews about it. Is it a nice beach? It looks like it is from your pics. What did you think?

Yes those were taken in May. We liked Sapphire better than Magen's because it was less crowded and like wadecruiser said the snorkeling is incredible! They weren't bringing food and drink when I was there but there was a llittle shack called the Banana Cabana serving food. Look out for the Ducks and Iguanas!

Loved the new photos you put up. Beaches look heavenly. Only 167 days to go!

We love to snorkel, too. Do you take your own equipment or rent? I usually take at least mask and snorkel. I was thinking about leaving fins and vest at home and trying to rent some. Do you know if there are any problems renting a vest or fins? Thanks.

Joy

Oh Rob!

Love your photos....keep them coming! What is the canopy-like thing jutting out in the water....where is it? Reading these boards, sure does make the days go by faster. We go on December 13th! 165 days...and counting.

Anticipation and planning is part of the fun of any trip!

Joy

I am looking for pictures of cabins... 2375, 2377, and or 2379. We are booked in these ocean view cabins in January:D and would love to see the layout of them and how they have the connecting door. Thanks to all of you that post so much useful info and great pictures.:)

Rob, thanks so much for the Sheraton pictures! We fly in late the night before, so I wanted to be close to the pier. Well, it looks like the Victory practically pulls up to the lobby :D

We were going to be lazy in St Thomas and enjoy the empty ship as we have been there a number of times, but now your pictures of Megan's Bay are really tempting me. I am off to the POC boards to check out the logistics.

I have to say, this thread is waaaay better than the roll call for my sailing. Keep it coming Victory Saliors!

Rob, thanks so much for the Sheraton pictures! We fly in late the night before, so I wanted to be close to the pier. Well, it looks like the Victory practically pulls up to the lobby :D

We were going to be lazy in St Thomas and enjoy the empty ship as we have been there a number of times, but now your pictures of Megan's Bay are really tempting me. I am off to the POC boards to check out the logistics.

I have to say, this thread is waaaay better than the roll call for my sailing. Keep it coming Victory Saliors!

Our Roll Call was incredible! It has some great info in it. You should check it out.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=892846