Seafood Shack on Oasis

I noted in the brochure that on the Boardwalk there is a "casual" restaurant called the Seafood Shack. Does anyone know if this part of the overall dining or is there going to be a charge for this restaurant.

I noted in the brochure that on the Boardwalk there is a "casual" restaurant called the Seafood Shack. Does anyone know if this part of the overall dining or is there going to be a charge for this restaurant.

Since it is listed as "casual", I suspect that there will be no charge involved. It may also depend on the actual menu that will be offered. However, until they specifically confirm this and outline the restaurants which will have a surcharge, we are just guessing. I would hope that this type of information will be released in the not too distant future.:)

JR is a 'chain'-and I'm sure they have to pay some sort of licensing fee. The Seaview Cafe is a "no-charge" venue on the Radiance Class ships--(very good, too!),so hopefully, this will be the same idea.

Archived