Cameras on Ultimate ship tours

jrobinso

I was on the 4th tour of the Ruby and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed that adventure! We had lots of pictures taken for us by the ships photographer and then all of them were dropped off at our cabin just before the end of the cruise. You really do need your hands free to climb up and down certain areas you are taken too - don't fret over not having a camera that tour is so worth it. Several of us that have been on the tour have written great reveiws of the tour and posted them here just do a search for the Ultimate Tour and you should find lots of great information. Good luck and sign up for that tour the minute you get on the ship at the pursers desk if you want a good shot at being selected.

Buy one of these and pretend you are taking notes. http://www.spycameras.com/cameras,body-worn-camera,spy-pen.html
I don't think you get it: you are specifically requested not to bring a camera or take photos due to the sensitive areas of the ship that you're taken to. It's not your right to take photos anyway. Your hands are completely free so if you pull out a "pen," it'll be noticeable and trust me, it'll be confiscated. I don't know what other action would be taken because you sign a form saying that you will not take photos, among other things, before you leave on the tour. They make it VERY clear so there's no mis-understanding.

All it takes is one or two jerks who think that the agreement to not take photos doesn't apply to them to kill the Ultimate Ship's Tour for everyone.

Bravo - well said Pam!

Why do some folks believe that paying cruise and/or tour fare allows

them to do or demand absolutely anything?

(And as for myself, I hate to even go out into my yard without a

camera ready, but I think this tour sounds great)

Thanks everyone for the information. I think I will go ahead and sign up and see if we are selected. There have been so many positive comments about the tour I really would like to give it a try. Keeping my fingers crossed that my husband will be willing to "see with his eyes and not the lens of his camera"!!!!

Archived