Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

Hi traveling in January on our first Seabourn cruise, we already have OBC from our travel agent can I combine it with the referral credit - don't want to waste anyone's referrals. Thank you.

Hi Aussie nsw

I believe that you can combine referral and other OBC - Host Dan will clarify, no doubt. I still have one coupon left:Flamin-June@hotmail.co.uk

if you are still interested.

I just ran into the situation with OBC credit from my TA and then I sent in one of the coupons. I was told I could not combine them. I ended up giving up the $250 from my TA for the $400 Seabourn was giving me. I was able to combine that with Carnival stock ownership credit of $250.

Have a great next cruise.

We are going on the Nov 29 Rome to Ft. Lauderdale and our final payment has been made. We are travelling with another couple and would like to have a coupon for each suite if it is not too late. Can anyone help us? Thanks! email t-mccann@sbcglobal.net

I spoke with Robert at Seabourn at their office in Seattle today. We also have already made our final payment. He walked across the aisle to the "Club" department to ask. They said even though we had made payment, they would issue the referral coupon so long as they received it by prior to our date of embarkation. Some of the coupons may have an old address on them. Be sure to send them to" Seabourn - Club Dept., 300 Elliott Ave. West, Seattle, WA 98119.

If anyone else would like a referral coupon to give you $400 on-board credit on your first Seabourn cruise please email me at:

davewa at dwandmea .co. uk (no spaces)

I am in the UK but willing to mail it overseas.

Edited by DaveA

I still have a referral coupon for a first time Seabourn guest, that will entitle them to $400 credit during their cruise.

I'll be sailing on Legend on March, 2012.

Any interested future sailors can contact me at csmurua *at* gmail *dot* com.

If anyone else would like a referral coupon to give you $400 on-board credit on your first Seabourn cruise please email me at:

davewa at dwandmea .co. uk (no spaces)

I am in the UK but willing to mail it overseas.

Hi Dave,

Am a Brit,presently living in Spain.

Have sent you an email,hope you have received it,=)

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Making only and final payment in moments for Seabourn Odyssey cruise departing Spain on Dec 9th. Travel Agent instructed me that I would only need the "coupon #" and not the physical coupon, per a Seabourne customer service employee. He also stated that I didn't need it at final payment, but could use (add) anytime up to cruise date...

So, does this sound correct?

Does anyone want to give me a coupon so that we may both be enriched? Be assured that I will "pay it forward" when I get my coupon from Seabourne...

Also, is it one coupon per cabin our could both myself and the bride get a credit ???

So many questions, so little time. . .

THANKS ! ! !

Hi,

I have a referral coupon for first time Seabourn guests, that will entitle them to $400 credit during their cruise.

I'll be sailing in may 2012.

Any interested future sailors can contact me at dhoogheralf at yahoo.com ( please replace at by @ ).

Kind regards,

ralf