Mariner Days Sailed

spcl4cs_gal

Can anyone tell me where to look on the Internet to make corrections to the number of days I have sailed with HAL? I have sailed 9 seven day cruises so far and have only been credited with 8. Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to Mariners Society. There is a place where you can check your Mariner's historyh and add missing cruises, I think.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/marinerSociety/Main.action

Thanks Sail. That is indeed the place.

It's strange however that HAL has my days up to date there but on my online check-in form for this summer's cruise they have not credited my cruise from March '09. :rolleyes:

It's strange however that HAL has my days up to date there but on my online check-in form for this summer's cruise they have not credited my cruise from March '09. :rolleyes:

During your cruise you will get a confirmation notice listing your Mariner days, and asking if it is correct. If it is not, you have the opportunity then to correct it. Again.

Mariner Society days sailed included our 7-day cruise in January but were missing in the online check-on screen until the beginning of April and then the days showed up correctly in both places.

They should be updated by the time you cruise.

Here's a link to Mariners Society. There is a place where you can check your Mariner's historyh and add missing cruises, I think.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/marinerSociety/Main.action

Can anyone tell me where to look on the Internet to make corrections to the number of days I have sailed with HAL? I have sailed 9 seven day cruises so far and have only been credited with 8. Thanks in advance.

Try the following website:

www.mariners.hollandamerica.com

During your cruise you will get a confirmation notice listing your Mariner days, and asking if it is correct. If it is not, you have the opportunity then to correct it. Again.

We have never gotten anything like that, Ruth. Not on any of our recent cruises including two on Eurodam in March and Maasdam in December. :confused:

We have received that form as well! I believe that it is the first form that we received in our stateroom a few days into our cruise!

We have never gotten anything like that, Ruth. Not on any of our recent cruises including two on Eurodam in March and Maasdam in December. :confused:

I was rather surprised to see it on the Veendam in February, as I had never seen it before. There was an actual match to the computer info in the database! :) It was great not having to repeat the info again (and again, and again, and ...).

It's always aggravated me that the info is in their records, but I have had to repeat it on the Immigration Form. And then repeat it AGAIN! :mad: on board when the Front Office is planning the Mariners' Party.

I'll look for it on our upcoming Maasdam cruises. :)

We have thought we had 14 more days than HAL's records but my listings in our early days of cruising were pretty bad so I could have made mistakes. I never imagined someday we'd find we had taken so many cruises and have so many days on HAL. Not that I'm complaining about THAT. :D I'm not sure where my count went off from theirs so no big deal.

My count and HAL's count for Mariner days were never the same. They were aways a couple of days above or below my count. Once they had me as only 7 days cruising with HAL, but that was a matter of someone assigning me to a different Mariners number. Under their new system we seem to be together. Our days and HAL are exactly the same for the last two cruises. Take care.

Archived