Managing my reservation

astrocat

Hi Quiescent ... if / when you call the TA, can you put in a casual word for me as well, along the lines of the fact that you know you are not the only one in the world with this prob? Many thanks ... Astrocat!

It is not the software you are or are not using - I get an error message when I go into one of my reservations - the one made direct with X but on the other made through a TA I get no error message and can see all the details

Hi Quiescent ... if / when you call the TA, can you put in a casual word for me as well, along the lines of the fact that you know you are not the only one in the world with this prob? Many thanks ... Astrocat!

Hey Astro, low and behold this worked for me today. My reservation is fine - same cabin. And I do now show "traditional dining - 8:30" instead of just "late seating" or whatever it used to say.

So try again; perhaps they're done with their system maintenence now?

For those getting errors, reminder that in my case I was getting the actual "down for system maintenence" error, not the ugly error with a number a few others have gotten.

I just spoke with customer service at Celebrity and they do not have an expected date for when the website should be working properly. They mentioned that for now the website comes and goes and that you should check back at a later date. It is extremely annoying when you are trying to wrap up all of your pre-cruise paperwork, etc.

Please keep us all posted if anyone finds out additional information!:mad:

Yaaaaay! It's back! (And I did get an email from Celebrity acknowledging my problems) .

Now it's a mad rush towards departure day! Yippppeeee!

Thanks for all your feedback over this so I did not feel isolated and cut off down here at the bottom of the world!

This is the response that I keep getting "The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time." I am trying to add an additional shore excurison for our upcoming cruise. Is anyone else having this problem? I get the error message when I click on manage my reservation.

Polar, I did get that message at one point in my many attempts. In fact that prompted me to call my TA and ask if she was doing something with it. Sometimes you can get that message if you have left it open. I was able to get into my res as well as 5 others belonging to my family members so hopefully they have it worked out. It is aggravating. Good Luck.

---------------

Helen

Archived