Finally got my book "Cruise Confidential"

tammi0916

I finished the book last night and asked hubby to please return it to the Palm Beach County library on his way to work today... Just spoke to him, asked him why the book is still on the dining room table and how come he didn't take it to return it and his answer to me "After reading the thread I decided I'm going to read it also!!!"

Personally I think Brian wound up with Bianca...guess I'll have to wait and see... Ok, now I'm off to find other cruise related books.... and waiting for Brian and the sequel.....

Happily, I am writing a sequel, yes. That's the fun part. The hard part is all the other stuff, like publication, distribution, agencies, imprints, and all that. Ergo, I can't say when it will be out. I hope to include some chapters about my time in Transylvania as well, because I have had a load of requests for more info on Bianca, and it's really what my life was all about. We'll see how close to reality the editors let it be. They may resist when the alien spacecraft from planet Narex-258 comes down at the end and takes us away for a sightseeing trip, but we'll see.

Happily, I am writing a sequel, yes. That's the fun part. The hard part is all the other stuff, like publication, distribution, agencies, imprints, and all that. Ergo, I can't say when it will be out. I hope to include some chapters about my time in Transylvania as well, because I have had a load of requests for more info on Bianca, and it's really what my life was all about. We'll see how close to reality the editors let it be. They may resist when the alien spacecraft from planet Narex-258 comes down at the end and takes us away for a sightseeing trip, but we'll see.

Would love to see photos... Can you include some or post some?

"I have read Cruise Confidential then I swapped book

with a fellow cc member. I sent her Cruise Confidential

and she sent me What Time is the Midnight Buffet.

Now I am ready for another Cruise book anyone want to swap

What Time is the Midnight Buffet for Permanent Passenger??"

If you can wait until Monday, I'll send you Permanent Passenger for the Midnight Buffet book. I've also got Cruise Confidential (binding is broke on it, but it is very readable and the pages are all there and in good shape) to pass on if anyone is interested.

Let me know,

Chris

cox "at" coxranch "dot" com

Chris, not sure if you have received my email or not!!

If not please email me for the swap..:D

lvroberts@aol.com Sheri

Sheri - I emailed you back, did you not get it? I'll got it packed and will send Permanent Passenger out on Monday (did not get to the PO early enough this am). Let me know if you need my address again.

Chris

Would love to see photos... Can you include some or post some?

I have some pics of my friends and co-workers on my website at http://www.CruiseConfidential.info, where you'll also find a story of the month. More pics are available on my Facebook page, too, and those are updated more frequently. You'll currently find my pics from the chapter Jamaican Deep Blue on there, with more to follow. You are welcome to join me on either site!

I just recieved my copy of Cruise Confidential and can't wait to get my eyes into it. Reading the first two chapters has me excited to read more. When I am finished it will not just sit as family and then cruise friends I met on here I am passing it onto. :) I'm sure I can get a free drink on the next cruise for a thank you. ;)

Finished the copy of Cruise Confidential that was passed on to me. Time to pass it on to someone else.

I absolutely LOVED the book!! I got it in the mail Monday afternoon & had it done by Tuesday evening. I couldn't put it down. It was greating getting a little peek behind the scenes of the ships. Definitely eye opening! I'm looking forward to Brian's next release.

So if anyone is still in need of a copy post your email here & I will get ahld of you.

Theresa

I have some pics of my friends and co-workers on my website at http://www.CruiseConfidential.info, where you'll also find a story of the month. More pics are available on my Facebook page, too, and those are updated more frequently. You'll currently find my pics from the chapter Jamaican Deep Blue on there, with more to follow. You are welcome to join me on either site!

This month's story is a blast. Can I see previous month's or was this the first.

After all the posts regarding this book I just have to say it. I think it's great that you're all passing the book on to fellow cruise critic members but if you can afford the book, go out and purchase the book. It's a great read and every sale helps the author. I'm sure Brian would like to vacation too and every sale helps. Heck, he may have a child or ten to send to college one day or just want a shiny, red sportscar. No offense intended, just my two cents.

After all the posts regarding this book I just have to say it. I think it's great that you're all passing the book on to fellow cruise critic members but if you can afford the book, go out and purchase the book. It's a great read and every sale helps the author. I'm sure Brian would like to vacation too and every sale helps. Heck, he may have a child or ten to send to college one day or just want a shiny, red sportscar. No offense intended, just my two cents.

I appreciate your thoughts but we were not trying to cheat anyone (expecially Brian) out of his profits this started due to the demand of the book and it not be available ANYWHERE so those of us who were lucky enough to have found the book before the rush were happy to share with fellow Cruise Critics - no different then checking it out from the library.

Just my 2 cents.

I have some pics of my friends and co-workers on my website at www.CruiseConfidential.info, where you'll also find a story of the month. More pics are available on my Facebook page, too, and those are updated more frequently. You'll currently find my pics from the chapter Jamaican Deep Blue on there, with more to follow. You are welcome to join me on either site!

I did the reverse....I read/checked the website and then read the book....so I already had a few pictures of faces to match the book. But seriously....you know who we all want to see a picture of! ;)

p.s. Great read, thanks for sharing your story! Can't wait for the sequel.

Archived