UK & US Cunard World Club postal addresses requested

Jacques O

Hello every one,

I need the postal address of both US and UK Cunard world Club .

I want to write to them to get an update of my membership.

I’m a member of both clubs, because it happens that I’ve bought cruises through UK travel agencies as well as US agencies.

So, my benefits are split between two memberships, which is rather daft. I therefore don’t really get what I theory I should be entitled to!

I’m sailing on the QV in June and want to make sure I receive the appropriate benefits.

Can any one provide me with their current postal address, in the UK and US.

Alternatively an email address will do, but honestly, I’d rather sent them a proper letter.

Thanks for your help.

Jaques O, in Paris.

Here are the addresses

Corporate Office - United States and Canada

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Valencia, California 91355

Reservations: 1-800-7-CUNARD

(1-800-728-6273)

United Kingdom - Europe, Middle East and Africa

Mountbatten House

Grosvenor Square

Southampton S015 2BF UK

Reservations: +44 845 071 0300

Fax: +44 02380 657 353

France

Cie. Internationale de Croisieres

68 Rue de Lourmel

Paris, France 75015

Tel: + 33 1 4575 9500

Fax: + 33 1 4577 7851

e-mail: info@cunard-france.com

Hi Capnpugwash,

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, over here in France, the internet connection is such with these cunard sites that i'm redirected to the French Cunard site, which is just hopeless. ....

Jacques

Hi Jacques,

Cunard Have set up their various web-sites so that they can recognise the country that you are surfing from. The net result is that if you try to access any Cunard web-site apart from the one for the country that you are surfing from, you will automatically be re-directed to your 'own' country's Cunard web-site.

An easy way to get around this is to use a "proxy server" that will hide your IP address, and thus your country of origin. There are many (free to try) ones to choose from, but one of the most popular is ww.anonymizer.com.

Logging on via this website will enable you to reach any Cunard web-site.

Hope that this helps.

Regards,

David

Hi Capnpugwash,

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately, over here in France, the internet connection is such with these cunard sites that i'm redirected to the French Cunard site, which is just hopeless. ....

Jacques

Hi Jacques,

Cunard Have set up their various web-sites so that they can recognise the country that you are surfing from. The net result is that if you try to access any Cunard web-site apart from the one for the country that you are surfing from, you will automatically be re-directed to your 'own' country's Cunard web-site.

An easy way to get around this is to use a "proxy server" that will hide your IP address, and thus your country of origin. There are many (free to try) ones to choose from, but one of the most popular is www.anonymizer.com.

Logging on via this website will enable you to reach any Cunard web-site.

Hope that this helps.

Regards,

David

Hello again

Thanks for the info.

i'm going to send them a letter.

Hope you have a great time on the QV into the Baltic. We did it a few years ago on the Galaxy and liked it. Lovely places to visit.

David, thanks for the trick to by-pass the 're-directed' site.

Jacques

• 1 year later...

hello

I've got the same problem as last year. Just booked a 14-day cruise on QV this July (baltic Capitals, leaving Soton on 8 July).

Can't get access to the Uk Or US cunard web site - i'm systematically redirected to the French cunard site, which is hopeless.

Tried to download some 'anonymiser' software, but it really doesn't work! I'm stuck!

Any idea for a solution?

What is the adresss mail of the Cunard world club?

Thanks for your help! I'm so cross!

Jacques, Paris.

Jacques, Paris.

The French and US addresses are the same as posted by Capnpugwash above. The UK address is now:

Cunard Line

Carnival House

100 Harbour Parade

Southampton

Hampshire

SO15 1ST

Reservations: 0845 678 0013

hello

I've got the same problem as last year. Just booked a 14-day cruise on QV this July (baltic Capitals, leaving Soton on 8 July).

Can't get access to the Uk Or US cunard web site - i'm systematically redirected to the French cunard site, which is hopeless.

Tried to download some 'anonymiser' software, but it really doesn't work! I'm stuck!

Any idea for a solution?

Jacques, Paris.

What you need to use is a 'proxy' in either the US or the UK. [fool the Cunard server so that it _looks_ like your request is coming from the proxy]

Do a google search on either 'uk proxy' or 'us proxy'

Archived