Mexico travel restriction lifted

And here is RCCL's response as of today;

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/itineraryUpdates.do

Since the CDC recommends against children under 5, adults over 65 and pregnant women traveling to Mexico, I wouldn't look for RCCL to abruptly change their itineraries and head back to Cozumel & Puerto Vallerta tomorrow!

It obviously won't be tomorrow! But they will start sailing in June. Enough with the hype on this flu, you can catch it anywhere here in the U.S. Those same restrictions can apply just the same here.

It obviously won't be tomorrow! But they will start sailing in June. Enough with the hype on this flu, you can catch it anywhere here in the U.S. Those same restrictions can apply just the same here.

Agreed. Let's just hope the dates RCCL has already planned to return to Mexico won't be subject to any further changes.

Just to clarify there was a warning for travel, there were NEVER any restrictions in place it was a "suggestion" not a "restriction"

I'm not quite sure why everyone is calling it a travel restriction either. It was never a travel restriction. :rolleyes:

the media hyped it to the max and people overreacted.

This is correct, the media over hyped it, the people bought it and then when it was not the disater that the media predicted they still covered it to save face. I for one am glad I get to go to Cozumel in July

Archived