GLORY DAYS 5/2-5/9...the human perspective!

Now that was funny.....

Wished I know John was doing the male teddy thingy before the cruise. I'd of ordered another set of the bottoms (from my Halloween costume) and done the show....God that was funny.......

HeeeeHeeeee, that would have been memorable!!!

I still have to write up after the PB:eek: and debark:eek:

Tomorrow!!:D:p It's time for a drank!! CHEERS!!:D

I think Damian and Pauley Shore are long lost brothers :P

PaulyShore.jpg

Now that is funny....His hair is normally as straight as can be....But he let it go after his gig was done on the ship and it looked like a really bad hair day from there on out.....LMAO.......

OMG, I miss y'all SOOOOO much!:( I could cry looking at these pics! I gotta work on being able to stay up later!:eek: (Just hate missing the beautiful mornings on the ship!)

Smoofie, you're a natural with those hats! They look great! And the thong with the peppers should be a classic for Jeffie-perfect!

Hope Damian makes it in October!

Now that is funny....His hair is normally as straight as can be....But he let it go after his gig was done on the ship and it looked like a really bad hair day from there on out.....LMAO.......

Heeeeeeheeeee....I love that wild and curly hair!!! I want it!!!:D:p

Good Morning peeps!! Wrapping this up today, if work cooperates...

BrevCo Gal--Well, last night you promised I'd find some fun on your thread, and you did not disappoint. Love all the people pics! :D And, the St Thomas pics--that's my favorite port for sailaway--day or night but at sunset is the best.

SCBonnie--Your short style is a keeper! :)

Floatie this review is OMG fabulous!!! Thanks for taking us all with you!! Can't pick a favorite pic, loved them all! You guys really know the true meaning of FUN:D I'm with Stitch, saved to my fav's!

Oh that was just priceless,Laughed so damn hard. My Face actually hurt for several days after getting off the ship,we were always laughing or smiling.Im really glad Steve had camera duty, I would have missed so many of these.Pam,thanks about my hair. At first i felt quite nekkid, but now, I cant myself growing it long again.Wish Vicki was around to help fill in some of the blanks, but think she was last seen on Lido deck, drinking a Miami Vice.Cheers:)DSCF1255.jpg

Floatie this review is OMG fabulous!!! Thanks for taking us all with you!! Can't pick a favorite pic, loved them all! You guys really know the true meaning of FUN:D I'm with Stitch, saved to my fav's!

Prolly me in my thong with Damian stuffing money in it.....:D:D

Thanks for taking the time to do the review, lovin it !!!

So sorry for your loss but I'm sure your son is looking down on you smilling !!! You can see in your face how your living life to the fullest! There can be no better tribute to your son than that, I'm sure he is so proud of you !!!

Thanks again for taking the time, can't wait for the rest !!!

Oh that was just priceless,Laughed so damn hard. My Face actually hurt for several days after getting off the ship,we were always laughing or smiling.Im really glad Steve had camera duty, I would have missed so many of these.Pam,thanks about my hair. At first i felt quite nekkid, but now, I cant myself growing it long again.Wish Vicki was around to help fill in some of the blanks, but think she was last seen on Lido deck, drinking a Miami Vice.Cheers:)DSCF1255.jpg

Make me want ta get out a 20:eek::D

After seeing this pics, I so can't wait til October!! Whoo hooo!

It will be here before you know it.And the dialog that was going on at that time. Jeff and Damian both said at the same time "We are men who are very secure in our sexuality". Not the exact words from each,but same thought. This was on the last night in the PB,when there was no piano player,we were listening to Damians cd and quite a crowd had gathered.Smoof had found us our waiter,and we were all just a little crazy.You are going to love sailing with these maniacs. And Ravi,have you checked your vacation days yet?

Bonnie is right, that one is priceless, you DO wear it well, even with your pants still on!!!:D

Hey there my future sinna sista,how you doing? I understand there is quite a bit of excitment going on in the family tonight.WooHoo

Hey there my future sinna sista,how you doing? I understand there is quite a bit of excitment going on in the family tonight.WooHoo

I will give that a big WooHoo, would have been happy where ever she landed as long as she is happy. This is just icing on the cake.:D

I will give that a big WooHoo, would have been happy where ever she landed as long as she is happy. This is just icing on the cake.:D

And I just had to talk to her......WTH did we get married.......ROFLMAO........:p:p:p

moving back to page 1 and waiting for more. Loving the review from both perspectives!!!!!

BrevCo Gal--Well, last night you promised I'd find some fun on your thread, and you did not disappoint. Love all the people pics! :D And, the St Thomas pics--that's my favorite port for sailaway--day or night but at sunset is the best.

SCBonnie--Your short style is a keeper! :)

HAHA!! Luvb you guys!!

OK catching up, today was WAY more than I expected!!!

We're off to the disco!!:D

Archived