Am I going to look funky?

I am trying to take only two pairs of dress shoes and one pair of normal shoes. Well, I have a cute cotton skirt and cotton top that I normally wear to work with sandals. Would it look really funky to wear my bejeweled dress shoes with the cotton skirt? TIA!

Honestly, you need to take at least one more pair of "normal" shoes. What will you do if something happens to your only "normal" pair? I say this because on more than one cruise I've had to throw out a pair of shoes. Do you really want to be touring in your dress shoes?

Honestly, you need to take at least one more pair of "normal" shoes. What will you do if something happens to your only "normal" pair? I say this because on more than one cruise I've had to throw out a pair of shoes. Do you really want to be touring in your dress shoes?

LOL, I only take one pair of dressy sandals that will work with any dressy outfit I plan and a pair of flip flop type sandals and wear a comfy pair of sandals to travel in which will be for everyday wear. Shoes take up room and can get heavy.

I am trying to take only two pairs of dress shoes and one pair of normal shoes. Well, I have a cute cotton skirt and cotton top that I normally wear to work with sandals. Would it look really funky to wear my bejeweled dress shoes with the cotton skirt? TIA!

Switch you priorities. Bring ONE pair of dress shoes, and two (or more) of "normal" - I bring walking sandals (Birks) and at least one more pair (usually comfortable casual sandals)

Occasionally you can find a pair of sandals that will go with different levels of dressiness, but I find that I usually wind up with at least 2 pairs of shoes to wear at night.

You'll have more than one "normal" pair of shoes - right? Maybe a pair of leather shoes or walking shoes and running shoes or flat sandals? I've learned to bring at least one pair of something super comfy in case I wind up with a blister. There's nothing worse than having sore feet when you're trying to visit different ports.

Archived