recycling clothing among cc members

Very nice purses and bags. The red Dior one is awesome!

And the shoes are to die for!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Marie. :-)

Thank you, Yoshikitty. When you are on the QM2 in two weeks do go down to the Photo Gallery, you will see a lot of my photos there. I signed the release for them to use my pictures. And please say hello to the photographers.

Take care.

M

Happy Monday ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. I had a fantastic weekend. I went to Baltimore for the Preakness race. It was the last minute decision. Gary Steven is a friend of mine. He just end his retiredment. I went to cheers for him. He won! I won $32,000 on a $208.00 bet. I was a great day for both of us.

Have a wonderful day.

M

Have a few things to do today. Will try to post gowns later.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get replacement straps for a Michael Kors tote bag? I have searched everywhere on line and can't find anything.

Thanks in advance :)

I do not know the answer but I do know how you can find the answer . Go to ebay ,on the top there will be a community button , push it & go to discussion forums , go to the forum for handbags .These women will know the answer .They are very nice & knowledgeable about handbags.

Does anyone happen to know where I can get replacement straps for a Michael Kors tote bag? I have searched everywhere on line and can't find anything.

Thanks in advance :)

Only thing I can suggest is to maybe email Michael Kors customer service? Good Luck!

I do not know the answer but I do know how you can find the answer . Go to ebay ,on the top there will be a community button , push it & go to discussion forums , go to the forum for handbags .These women will know the answer .They are very nice & knowledgeable about handbags.

Thank you so much!

Thank you, Yoshikitty. When you are on the QM2 in two weeks do go down to the Photo Gallery, you will see a lot of my photos there. I signed the release for them to use my pictures. And please say hello to the photographers.

Take care.

M

Yes, I will go to the photo gallery and search for your photos!

I had a look of your photos from the link under your signature, they are awesome! And, you should smile more, you look very sweet when you smile/laugh. :)

Were all the photos taken by the photographer? Or did your husband take some of the pictures? We are getting extremely excited now, 2 more weeks to go!

Congrats on your win! It means more dresses and shoes and purses :D :D

Edited by Yoshikitty

Congrats on your win! It means more dresses and shoes and purses :D :D

I had this EXACT same thought when Marie and I were emailing back and forth this weekend and I realized her friend had won. I told Bob "Marie is going NUTS right about now."

It couldn't happen to a nicer, classier woman! I love it when great things happen to great people.:)

I had this EXACT same thought when Marie and I were emailing back and forth this weekend and I realized her friend had won. I told Bob "Marie is going NUTS right about now."

It couldn't happen to a nicer, classier woman! I love it when great things happen to great people.:)

Thank you Judy. It was a great day for Gary & I.

How about one of these shoes?

I bought this pair for my wedding. I end up wearing my Valentino shoes.These are Badgley Mischka. Size 8 1/2

8766120925_20cdd1d230_c.jpg

These are Prade. Size 8 1/2. I wore them a few times

8766125341_f1bd1ee444_z.jpg

These are Gucci. Size 8 1/3. I wore them a few times.

8766122813_b09786e58c_z.jpg

Got this for last Christmas, never use it. Its Micheal Kors

8770794800_707cd6758f.jpg

Marie, I have been admiring your gowns for some time now. I think how you recycle your gowns and accessories is very kind. Unfortunately, I am not a very tall person, 5'2" on a good day!, and I also wear a smaller size shoe, but I love love love that bag! Is it up for grabs?

Thank you Judy. It was a great day for Gary & I.

How about one of these shoes?

I bought this pair for my wedding. I end up wearing my Valentino shoes.These are Badgley Mischka. Size 8 1/2

8766120925_20cdd1d230_c.jpg

These are Prade. Size 8 1/2. I wore them a few times

8766125341_f1bd1ee444_z.jpg

These are Gucci. Size 8 1/3. I wore them a few times.

8766122813_b09786e58c_z.jpg

Got this for last Christmas, never use it. Its Micheal Kors

8770794800_707cd6758f.jpg

Just emailed you Marie. Thank you so much sweet friend! :) I am doing the "happy teacher" dance and my students are looking at me like I've completely lost it!:eek:

Just emailed you Marie. Thank you so much sweet friend! :) I am doing the "happy teacher" dance and my students are looking at me like I've completely lost it!:eek:

LOL...I like a happy teacher. The bag is your and the silver shoes are your.

Sorry Ladies, the bag is gone. However, I am cleaning out my closet so stay tuned :D. Not today thou, have too many things to do.

M

Rats! Ok, I will stay tuned. Just for future reference, if I see an item I am interested in, do I need to send an email instead of reply on here? Gotta be quick!

I would love to recycle some items and pay if forward, however, being a SWF who can only cruise about once a year, I usually wear mostly the same outfits!

EVERYBODY likes a happy teacher. Skittles for EVERYONE!!!!!!!:D

(Skittles are like kindergarten crack. You ladies would be AMAZED how much trash a kid will pick up for a few Skittles.)

My mom was a happy teacher and she would give out M&M candies to her students...6th and 7th graders. She had no problem keeping her classroom clean because of that candy...lol

Enjoy Judy...Marie is such a gracious and giving woman :)