recycling clothing among cc members

Wanted to share this photo of my new/Sheri's old bracelet and my new MK watch I bought myself as reward for finishing my master's degree while teaching school this year! YAY HOO MEEE! I wore the earrings and bracelet from Sheri/Shorbr yesterday to school and the kids were quite smitten by all my bling. Especially the girls who are SUCH girlie girls, they also LOVE to wash their hands in my room, due, mostly, to the vast collection of Bath and Body Works scented soaps at my sink. Whatever it takes, right?

mail.jpg.091e92a2b9dc241ba2b327fca12f1efd.jpg

Edited by heyitsmejudy

Yeah - why is it when we lose weight, that is the first thing to go?!!

Not me! I lost ~70 pounds across about three years and the only time they changed was when Dr. C made them smaller. I went from a DDD to a C and couldn't be happier. Part of the loss was before, part after. The only thing that changed was band size. Right now, I'm at the weight that makes me between 38C and 36D. Neither one fits well. I need to lose 10 more pounds and go down a size so they do fit.

Here's a long gown if someone wants it .. I'm trying in some way to pay it forward for the generosity shown to me! Now that school's out, I can go through my closet a little better. Prior to teaching, I was a newspaper editor, so I have some business suit type things as well as the requisite chamber banquet nonsense that I no longer need.

Picture of the dress, a picture of the dress material close up so you get an idea of the layers in it, and a picture, albeit with my and two other people's head chopped off, so you can get an idea of how the gown fits. This is tagged a large - I usually wear a 12.

1863535992_dress1.jpg.227f6fbb991a7bdb0b6830996579d19a.jpg

187629428_dress2.jpg.82957c6f9ca40066a02790e9fe624cc7.jpg

1863321351_dress4.jpg.bf41a4efcd22be6cc3fd5b82991b7355.jpg

Congrats on the weight loss! Its a great feeling. Email me closer to the date on how your size is going....I may have a couple of 16s that need new homes.

Thank you. I've made note of that. Chances are by October I'll be into a size 14. We'll see. Heck even if I stay right where I am right now I wouldn't complain I feel awesome these days!!! But would like to lose more still and get to either a size 12 or size 14. Not sure I'd look good smaller than that.

Oh, I know. Every 10-15 pounds or so I go down a cup size. The good thing about that is it's easier to buy blouses now. :D

Lisa

Wow really? I've lost 110 pounds in just under a year. Altho my bra size has gone down a LOT, the cup size has only gone from a DDD to a DD. I'd be happy for the cup size to go smaller.

Wanted to share this photo of my new/Sheri's old bracelet and my new MK watch I bought myself as reward for finishing my master's degree while teaching school this year! YAY HOO MEEE! I wore the earrings and bracelet from Sheri/Shorbr yesterday to school and the kids were quite smitten by all my bling. Especially the girls who are SUCH girlie girls, they also LOVE to wash their hands in my room, due, mostly, to the vast collection of Bath and Body Works scented soaps at my sink. Whatever it takes, right?

Love your blingy bracelet and your new watch (which you certainly deserved). The kids sure do notice what is new and different about teacher. They would always mention when I had a hair cut and most of my colleagues didn't even notice.

Wow really? I've lost 110 pounds in just under a year. Altho my bra size has gone down a LOT, the cup size has only gone from a DDD to a DD. I'd be happy for the cup size to go smaller.

I have gone from a 40G to a 36DD so far. I am close to a 34D now...maybe 5 more pounds and I will have to buy a new bra or two. I really would like to get to a C cup, but I don't if I can get there without breast reduction surgery. The best thing about going down all these cup sizes is that I no longer have back, shoulder, and neck pain. :)

Lisa

The European sizes are normally on shoes in UK too, so back home, I would be a size 6/39 in UK but I can wear size 8 or 9 in US depending on style.

Drats, I need to get out more..just realized from your post that US shoes sizes aren't different than Canadian shoe sizes. :o I wear size 8 ..all this time I thought Marie's beautiful shoes were too big for me :(

Edited by Preciusme

I have gone from a 40G to a 36DD so far. I am close to a 34D now...maybe 5 more pounds and I will have to buy a new bra or two. I really would like to get to a C cup, but I don't if I can get there without breast reduction surgery. The best thing about going down all these cup sizes is that I no longer have back, shoulder, and neck pain. :)

Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Your package arrived, but I missed the post man. My husband will pick it up from postal office tomorrow. Will let you know when it's in my hands :D

p.s. Thanks again Lisa!

Edited by shorbr

Hey Lisa,

Your package arrived, but I missed the post man. My husband will pick it up from postal office tomorrow. Will let you know when it's in my hands :D

p.s. Thanks again Lisa!

Awesome! You will have to post a picture and let me know how it fits. :)

Lisa

Love your blingy bracelet and your new watch (which you certainly deserved). The kids sure do notice what is new and different about teacher. They would always mention when I had a hair cut and most of my colleagues didn't even notice.

I recently had my hair colored, covered up the highlights, and am waiting on the highlights and all that jazz until right before my wedding. Decided to give my hair and wallet a break. You would have thought I'd shaved my head. All day the kids asked what happened to the blonde highlights. Biggest scandal to rock that school since the janitor got a fourth grade teacher knocked up.:eek:

Not me! I lost ~70 pounds across about three years and the only time they changed was when Dr. C made them smaller. I went from a DDD to a C and couldn't be happier. Part of the loss was before, part after. The only thing that changed was band size. Right now, I'm at the weight that makes me between 38C and 36D. Neither one fits well. I need to lose 10 more pounds and go down a size so they do fit.

Your post reminded me of a link I saw a few weeks ago on another board I read. It has a neat illustration (scroll down past the first 2 pictures of bras...) that shows the relationship between band size and cup size, which makes it easier to see how much smaller you actually are as a 34DD for example, than as a 38DD.

http://www.epbot.com/2013/04/everything-you-never-knew-you-needed-to.html

Beautiful! Love it!

I have to get a box. I will ship your shoes and bag in a day or two.

Have a great day.

M

I recently had my hair colored, covered up the highlights, and am waiting on the highlights and all that jazz until right before my wedding. Decided to give my hair and wallet a break. You would have thought I'd shaved my head. All day the kids asked what happened to the blonde highlights. Biggest scandal to rock that school since the janitor got a fourth grade teacher knocked up.:eek:

LOL...for a second I thought she got locked in the closet :D. Did they get married?

Love your sense humor :).

Edited by Porthopper101

Oh, I know. Every 10-15 pounds or so I go down a cup size. The good thing about that is it's easier to buy blouses now. :D

Lisa

My mother is 5"4. She was 32 DD. The Doctor made her 32 C. When I am out shopping and see some pretty blouses; I want to make my 34DD smaller. But I do not like the ugly scars my mother has. I am stuck with form fitting clothes. Blouses usually make me look pregnant :(.

Congradulations on your weight loss.

M

My mother is 5"4. She was 32 DD. The Doctor made her 32 C. When I am out shopping and see some pretty blouses; I want to make my 34DD smaller. But I do not like the ugly scars my mother has. I am stuck with form fitting clothes. Blouses usually make me look pregnant :(.

Congradulations on your weight loss.

M

I'm the same height as your mother and wear 40DD. Big boobs only because of being overweight and I'm working on that.

I went to three doctor appointments yesterday, and will be going to one more this morning. I am getting ready for my foot surgery.

I got these two bags from my cousin. She is a manager at Coach. I am not a Coach person. I also want to get rid some of designer handbags, but before I do that I want to check with my daughters. Sometime they get them for their friends.

M

8793248011_f225acf010_z.jpg

8803830494_1b948a4d04.jpg

I am leaving the house for Dr. appointment. I will respond later.

I went to three doctor appointments yesterday, and will be going to one more this morning. I am getting ready for my foot surgery.

I got these two bags from my cousin. She is a manager at Coach. I am not a Coach person. I also want to get rid some of designer handbags, but before I do that I want to check with my daughters. Sometime they get them for their friends.

M

8793248011_f225acf010_z.jpg

8803830494_1b948a4d04.jpg

I am leaving the house for Dr. appointment. I will respond later.

I'm interested in the white bag if still available. Email sent.

Beautiful! Love it!

I have to get a box. I will ship your shoes and bag in a day or two.

Have a great day.

M

AWESOME! Hope all goes well with your doctor's appointment today. I'll be thinking of you as you approach your next surgery.

Shorbr:They did get married but that hasn't stopped him from getting written up a couple of times this school year for flirting with student teachers. Some dudes never learn.

Your post reminded me of a link I saw a few weeks ago on another board I read. It has a neat illustration (scroll down past the first 2 pictures of bras...) that shows the relationship between band size and cup size, which makes it easier to see how much smaller you actually are as a 34DD for example, than as a 38DD.

http://www.epbot.com/2013/04/everything-you-never-knew-you-needed-to.html

Great article. I had no idea. Thanks for sharing!