recycling clothing among cc members

Good Morning Ladies,

Well, I finished cleaning out my closet and have a few things to offer if anyone is interested.

Some of them have been worn only once or twice and some are new and still have the tags attached.

if interested please email me at tngaloha@yahoo.com and put in the subject line Dress from CC or something of that sort.

Thanks ladies and have a great day,

Gerry

http://s894.photobucket.com/user/tngaloha/media/P7260828_zps30e6bb9c.jpg.html

http://s894.photobucket.com/user/tngaloha/media/P7260829_zpsa1db8b45.jpg.html

Lenovia size Med worn once

http://s894.photobucket.com/user/tngaloha/media/P7260841_zps2ffbd47f.jpg.html

Knee length, Robbie Bee size 10 New with tags

http://s894.photobucket.com/user/tngaloha/media/P7260842_zps0aa7d786.jpg.html

Investments Petites size 14 new with tags

ChristmasCruiseMSCPoesia20121_zps2ea437fd.jpg

size 8 NV Couture wore once

PA140774_zps905eb3a9.jpg

New with tags size 12 by Julian Taylor

PA140805_zps5ad3773c.jpg

Crossover front by Karen Kane size Med. worn once

I have several more pieces to put on but I am limited to only 6 pictures per post so there are more.

Hopefully all of the pictures turned out ok and ya'll can see them.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Post #2

PA140804_zps378fc394.jpg

Alfani size 10 wore once

PA140802_zpsf3b601b5.jpg

Ankle length skirt size 10 by Buffalo worn once

PA140811_zps54ff3ce2.jpg

Collection by Dress barn size 10 new with tags. Runs on the short side

PA140821_zpscfc28715.jpg

Patra Ltd size 12 New with tags

PA140823_zpsc99f6e5e.jpg

closer look at the top of dress

PA140827_zps4e860923.jpg

High low size 6 Hailey by Adrianna Papell New with tags

Post #3

PA140841_zps1e898e3c.jpg

Size large swimsuit coverup

PA140851_zps96be238d.jpg

This outfit I made and it is a size 14 pattern. The pants are the wrap around kind Wore once,

I also have shoes if anyone is interested.

PA120769_zpsd7801b19.jpg

size 9 apostrophe new in box never worn

PA120766_zps5aee4bba.jpg

size 8.5 never worn still in box

PA120756_zpsf48c1e28.jpg

You can't see it in the picture but these are Vince Cumutos that I bought and decorated. They are a size 8 and have never been worn still in box

PA120754_zps99012aa2.jpg

Size 8 new in box

Post #4

PA120752_zps417eb6ca.jpg

Size 8 new in box. They are missing the flower that went on top

PA120750_zps295ab343.jpg

New in box size 8 by Rouge

PA120746_zps5b3a83bb.jpg

size 8.5 and still in original box never worn

PA120743_zps8db02a23.jpg

Nina shoes size 8 never worn and still in box

Ok ladies that is all I have right now. Have a great day,

Gerry

Edited by TNGALOHA

Gerry, that is a lovely photo of you with your grandson (?).

Thanks Burm, Yes that is my grandson. He was 15 there, I can't believe he will be 17 in less then a month. Can you tell he is my pride and joy?

Have a great day,

Gerry

The dress you are wearing in the picture is gorgeous . You should definetely keep it . It fits you perfectly .

I would but I just bought 2 new dresses so I have to get rid of 2. That is my new motto this year. I don't know how long I am going to be able to keep it up so far I am doing ok. :o ;)

Gerry

Gerry, did you get my email? Love all your stuff and you look great in the photos.

Sure did and I emailed you back. I am not sure if it runs small as it was for my daughter and she hated it and wouldn't even put it on and for the second question you had ,Yes it does have a slight bra built in. and it is yours if you want. Just do me a favor and send me your address. My granddaughters got my address book and reading address anymore is impossible. (3year olds and markers-not a good combo) :)

Have a great day,

Gery

Gery,

You have some beautiful things. That one in the picture with your Grandson is to die for. Wish I was that size! How generous of you! Great bunch of ladies on here. I should have some to post in a couple of months when I move and do a closet clean-out. So glad I found this forum.

Debbie

Thank you again here's a pic of the one I have to go through the rest of my pics :). I love this set and will wear it often I felt so pretty in it thanks!!![ATTACH]305957[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm so glad you liked it. It does look great on you.

20140322_121831_zps21e6100b.jpg

This is the dress I just got from TNGALOHA. It fits perfectly! I may even be able to wear it as a strapless dress which is not something i do often because I'm afraid of having to pull them up all the time! She also sent me the pink Nina shoes. They are lovely but a little higher than I'm used to so i will have to practice if i wasn't to wear them in the ship!

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tinkerdevil

Looks great on you! That's wonderful!:)

This is the dress I just got from TNGALOHA. It fits perfectly! I may even be able to wear it as a strapless dress which is not something i do often because I'm afraid of having to pull them up all the time! She also sent me the pink Nina shoes. They are lovely but a little higher than I'm used to so i will have to practice if i wasn't to wear them in the ship!

Looks wonderful on you.

Wow, that dress was made for you. You look fabulous and I think strapless would be stunning.

Lisa

Wow, absolutely perfect on you!

Looks great on you! Very cute

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi I've been a lurker on the fashion thread here for a couple of weeks and just ran across this thread....I love the pay it forward attitude dress swap! I think this is an awesome idea! How does it work exactly? I know that I have dresses that I could add to the mix..... Does it have to be a certain size??? I'd love to hear more!