recycling clothing among cc members

We are heading to Cancun next month to our first All Inclusive....our 2 daughters , son in law and a boyfriend are meeting us there too. We decided since our daughter got married 10 days before our 30th Anniversary last May that we would renew our wedding Vows on our 31st Anniversary on 5/27.This is what I chose to wear....the straps are filled with pearls...I know it's hard to see.

2674416_fpx.tif?wid=600&hei=510&fit=fit,1&$filterxlrg$

Congratulations! How exciting. Beautiful gown. I wore a similar gown in 2012 cruise.

M

I found one. It was too late for me to take a picture. I wore it one in Las Vegas. It is long.[ATTACH]347410[/ATTACH]

Oh Marie she would love it! She ADORES your style and thinks you're a superstar. And she likes long dresses too! Well, to be honest, I think all of us do on here. :D

Edited by Cru1s1ng2009

Seems like I haven't been on this site forever! Been working really long days and haven't had much time to be posting. I love the idea of the raffle! Too bad that sweet little girl isn't up for raffle! Granddaughters are the best!

I have a couple of dresses that I need to get picture of and up this weekend. I don't think we have anything planned so I should have time!

By the way I created my own login since I always used Larry's (indygolfer)

Welcome back Indygolfer...eh....ColtsStrong! Nice to see you here again!

Seems like I haven't been on this site forever! Been working really long days and haven't had much time to be posting. I love the idea of the raffle! Too bad that sweet little girl isn't up for raffle! Granddaughters are the best!

I have a couple of dresses that I need to get picture of and up this weekend. I don't think we have anything planned so I should have time!

By the way I created my own login since I always used Larry's (indygolfer)

I'm having a wonderful time in NY and so looking forward to see Iheartdba tomorrow.

I did a lot damage at Saks today. Cartier just came out with new handbag, I got one [emoji1].

Nite nite, sweet dreams

M

[ATTACH]347465[/ATTACH][ATTACH]347466[/ATTACH]

Have a blast together!

I'm having a wonderful time in NY and so looking forward to see Iheartdba tomorrow.

I did a lot damage at Saks today. Cartier just came out with new handbag, I got one [emoji1].

Nite nite, sweet dreams

M

Have a great time!! And please keep on posting,,,,,I love shopping so I'm living through you right now!! :) Well that's what I tell my kids when they get to do something I can't.

Looks like fun to me! Enjoy ladies!

Michelle:)

Nite nite, sweet dreams

M

Those are fairly fancy fascinators

Mine is much smaller and clips onto the head

About 8 inch diameter with little feathers and a few beads.

Will take a picture but not sure how to post a picture on this board:confused: