recycling clothing among cc members

Marie, Great job cleaning out. It is so hard for me to clean out stuff as my husband wont get rid of much :( I really need someone like you to do it for me - LOL - OR maybe just do it when he is not home, just don't have the time it seems like.

And as always I was late to your post but THANK YOU for offering your stuff to others. It is so nice of you.

Ha! My husband used to be a hoarder. It took me over a year to clean out his three storages and the house. Since then we have rebuilt the house, you will not find anything laying around here. My husband always joke; I keep this house so clean and straight like no one lives here :D.

M

Ha! My husband used to be a hoarder. It took me over a year to clean out his three storages and the house. Since then we have rebuilt the house, you will not find anything laying around here. My husband always joke; I keep this house so clean and straight like no one lives here :D.

M

My husband says that I am going to wash the tiles off the floor. I am on the hunt now. Just a minute ago while sitting here at the computer I see a little head and two eye watching me from the chair top next to me. One of the little lizard got in. I tried to catch it (with out hurting it ) to put it out side. But it was fast. Landed on my arm and then ran. so now I am going to look for it before it lands on us while we are sleeping!

Edited by geocruiser

I've finally felt up to trying on the lovely gown marie sent me a few weeks back. Here's a pic as promised. :) I didn't put on makeup or mess with the hair so forgive the picture, lol.

0c5af252efc60bf27f4d3fed757d8ea1.jpg

WOW! WOW! You look GORGOUS!!! I love it!

I am happy you are feeling better. Continuous get well.

Sending you a big HUG.

Marie

I've finally felt up to trying on the lovely gown marie sent me a few weeks back. Here's a pic as promised. :) I didn't put on makeup or mess with the hair so forgive the picture, lol.

Sherilyn,

You look great, style and color is perfect!

Continue to feel well!

Cathy

M

I think my house would be cleaner if DH would take me on cruises as long as you do. I wouldn't be home to mess it up.

Looks lovely on you.

You look wonderful in the gown. Keep feeling better.

Marie,

You grandson is so very cute.

Wow Sherilyn - that gown looks AWESOME on you - even without the hair and makeup! Good luck with your continued recovery!

Marie - despite being 'tired' - it sure looks like you and your grandson were having a great time :)

Edited by Froufie

Love the shoes!

I hope this works. Here are the shoes I received from Marie yesterday. I love them. Thank you so much for your generosity Marie.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5da33b3127ccee88dc2d2f8ed00000030O20AatWjZu2aMWYPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00301467645520150413021354723.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D2/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Have a great evening everyone,

Gerry

I hope this works. Here are the shoes I received from Marie yesterday. I love them. Thank you so much for your generosity Marie.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5da33b3127ccee88dc2d2f8ed00000030O20AatWjZu2aMWYPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00301467645520150413021354723.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D2/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Have a great evening everyone,

Gerry

Sexy Mama shoes!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments. :) It is the nicest gown I have ever owned now. We need to find a cruise to go on so I can put it to good use.

I'm still fatigued from my surgery but I'm healing well and no longer need the heavy pain pills for it. I won't have new scans for another month or so but hope to hear that nothing new has popped up or grown (there are still about 6 tumors we continue to fight). The mass they removed from my liver was 8 x 4cm and was about 70% dead so I'm glad to have that fire put out for now. Pathology confirmed once again we are still fighting the same rare cancer... which is good (in an odd sense) since sometimes a second type can occur from chemo and radiation.

Thank you everyone for the compliments on the shoes, I just love them and can't wait to wear them when we go to Wyoming for our grandson graduation.

Sherilynn, you look fabulous in the dress. I hope you continue to feel better.

Marie, My hat goes off to you riding the ride with your grandson. I am so afraid of those rides. Your grandson is so cute! Looks like he enjoyed Disneyland a lot!

Hope everyone has a great day,

Gerry

Great for you :) I wish I could be that neat. I really try, but it is hard. Maybe someday when I don't have to work out of the house I will do better.

Also, I did receive the sandals - and like before I say "THANKS YOU". I will have a check in the mail this week for you.

M

Phew...after yesterday I thought I might be banned from CC for life :D.

I just shipped all the shoes.

Have a great day everyone,

M

Oh no! What happened? Did you start it or finish it? I have gotten a 'reminder' or two about things I say on here but it is always in retaliation to some dumb dumb saying something stupid to me.

Sherilyn, you look AWESOME in that gown. Continued healing. Marie, you are so generous. You inspire me. Now, to get to my closets. I've recently lost 49#, and have a whole new wardrobe of things that have been too small plus a wardrobe that is 3 sizes too big. Mostly sportswear, but there are a few dressy pieces I need to find new homes for. Am currently traveling, but have a closet purge on my to do list when I get home in a few weeks.

Edited by relic2

Congrats on the weight loss!

And I was 'forced' into a closet cleanup last spring - when the rod/shelf pulled AWAY FROM THE WALL - and everything tumbled down onto the floor or our walk in closet - what a disaster and big mess!

Took a while to clean everything up (luckily I was not home at the time or would have had a heart attack - even when I saw it I thought we had an earthquake or something LOL)...then got to 'redesign' my side of the closet - now I have shelves/towers and double racks and clothes sorted and lots of 'clear' bins for storage so I can see stuff - I love it:)

...but of course it's almost ready for another 'clean up' and I always have a bag for goodwill on the go.... (now trying to convince hubby to do the same to his side of the closet!...he sounds a bit like Marie's hubby as he is also a hoarder and holds onto things he has not worn in years! :) )

Edited by Froufie

Oh no! What happened? Did you start it or finish it? I have gotten a 'reminder' or two about things I say on here but it is always in retaliation to some dumb dumb saying something stupid to me.

LOL...I end it :D. They deleted the OP, but you still can read it here :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2185675&page=12 post # 234.

My respond: I read many of your posts, I always thought you were a nice person. I did not realize you were so bitter and racist. Yes! You are out of place! Do stay where you belong.

Really! How many Asian do you know who would dress as Carmen Miranda costumes on a thane night?

After they deleted it, I posted: So... who do you think will be the next President? It was a joke. They deleted it too.

I am such a trouble maker :D