recycling clothing among cc members

Hello ladies,

I apologize for the delayed. I finally shipped all the packaged yesterday. Please let me know when you received it.

Take care ladies. Have a great day.

Marie

PS. Iheartbda and I will be in New York from 4-23 to 4-29. We will be shopping, eating and having fun. Does anyone want to join us?

-----------------

Sounds like so much fun !!! I wish I could go as I am just in Ontario between Toronto and Windsor but my husband's company has been on strike for over 12 weeks now :( and we are toughing it out using my salary and savings :) ... lol we even cancelled out trip to Los Angeles in June so I will live vicariously through all of your great pics of how the shopping trip goes !!

All the best ladies and I wish you a great trip, lots of funs and great sales !! Take care and God Bless

Cathie :):):)

Hello ladies,

I apologize for the delayed. I finally shipped all the packaged yesterday. Please let me know when you received it.

Marie

PS. Iheartbda and I will be in New York from 4-23 to 4-29. We will be shopping, eating and having fun. Does anyone want to join us?

Thanks Marie, I will let you know when the package comes in.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Sounds like great fun! Not quite ready to do tons of walking due to recent foot surgery but it sure sounds tempting! Maybe next time:)

Michelle

Hello ladies,

Marie

Sounds like great fun! Not quite ready to do tons of walking due to recent foot surgery but it sure sounds tempting! Maybe next time:)

Michelle

Michelle! What happened to you foot? I hope everything is OK and you are doing well. I know how you feel. I am so happy my feet are happy now :).

Take care

M

Marie, Thanks and I will let you know when it arrives :)

Also, I would so be tempted to shop with you as you always have amazing things, but I am for sure my husband with not be so willing as to let me go - LOL Have a wonderful shopping trip and more have fun!!

Hello ladies,

Marie

Thanks for the well wishes, I know you've had your own foot issues. I had what is called Morton's Neuroma which is an inflamed, swollen nerve in my right foot. After trying several options, I decided to do the surgery on March 19th. They removed the nerve. I got the stiches out on Monday and feel good, trying to wear tennis shoe. I'm just glad its done:)

Michelle! What happened to you foot? I hope everything is OK and you are doing well. I know how you feel. I am so happy my feet are happy now :).

Take care

M

Thanks for the well wishes, I know you've had your own foot issues. I had what is called Morton's Neuroma which is an inflamed, swollen nerve in my right foot. After trying several options, I decided to do the surgery on March 19th. They removed the nerve. I got the stiches out on Monday and feel good, trying to wear tennis shoe. I'm just glad its done:)

Happy to hear that you are feeling better. Having a foot that hurts is no fun. i hope that this solves all your foot pain.

Porthopper101,

Doing a major spring cleaning feels so good. I am in that process too. Packing and moving. Lots of boxes.

Geocruiser,

I don't envy you; I hate moving. Yes, it feels good.

WOW! Marie that was some spring cleaning!

Do you have anything left in your closet?

Hope you have a great day,

Gerry

Gerry, my closets are still full. Those are from our storage. We live at the beach, our house is narrow but long. We have a guest unit in the back. Anyway, we build closets there for things that we do not use everyday.

M

Wow! That's some cleaning! And the shoes.....:D I can't wait to wear my "real" shoes

Michelle,

I read somewhere that every woman should know a shoe repair man. I just found one not very far from my house. Boy oh boy, my feet have never been happier.

Feel better soon :)

M

LoL Marie...I happen to have a good one in my area also! I know my feet will be happy soon :) btw, you post some nice shoes someone's feet will be happy too...

Michelle,

I read somewhere that every woman should know a shoe repair man. I just found one not very far from my house. Boy oh boy, my feet have never been happier.

Feel better soon :)

M

Edited by Princessmich

Phew...I did it! I just finished a major Spring cleaning. I will be posting lots of things :D. I promised, I be shipping some of those shoes to my dear friend Judy in GE.

Happy Saturday :)

M

16903335857_d66d8ba3fd_b.jpg

That's more shoes than I've owned in my lifetime! lol

CJ

I hope this works. Here are the shoes I received from Marie yesterday. I love them. Thank you so much for your generosity Marie.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5da33b3127ccee88dc2d2f8ed00000030O20AatWjZu2aMWYPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00301467645520150413021354723.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D2/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Have a great evening everyone,

Gerry

Marie, Great job cleaning out. It is so hard for me to clean out stuff as my husband wont get rid of much :( I really need someone like you to do it for me - LOL - OR maybe just do it when he is not home, just don't have the time it seems like.

And as always I was late to your post, but THANK YOU for offering your stuff to others. It is so nice of you.

I hope this works. Here are the shoes I received from Marie yesterday. I love them. Thank you so much for your generosity Marie.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5da33b3127ccee88dc2d2f8ed00000030O20AatWjZu2aMWYPbz4M/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00301467645520150413021354723.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D2/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Have a great evening everyone,

Gerry

Thank you, Gerry for posting the picture.

Have a great day,

M