recycling clothing among cc members

Hi! I see you have a cruise coming real soon....hope you have a great time! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm off today because I'm working this weekend:(but at least I get to play with my grandkids:D

Michelle:)

Dropped in to say hi! No one has been on recently.

Hi! I see you have a cruise coming real soon....hope you have a great time! Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I'm off today because I'm working this weekend:(but at least I get to play with my grandkids:D

thanks so much. My excitement is keeping me from working while I am at work which is a problem because I have so much to do. I have never been on a two week vacation, much less a ten day cruise.

Enjoy your grandlkids! I cant wait to have one to spoil rotten.

I just got home from the hospital and saw the gown that Marie sent to me. WOW!! It is gorgeous. :) Unfortunately I'm swollen about 50 pounds up right now, so until I heal completely from the surgery I have to wait to try it on. The surgery went extremely well, so it's one less spot I have to worry about for now. I'll go back onto my normal chemo pills on Friday to keep the other ones all in check

Thank you so much Marie. You are an amazing woman and put a huge smile in my face. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Happy to hear that you are home and on the mend! You'll be wearing that lovely gown in no time at all! :)

Michelle

I just got home from the hospital and saw the gown that Marie sent to me. WOW!! It is gorgeous. :) Unfortunately I'm swollen about 50 pounds up right now, so until I heal completely from the surgery I have to wait to try it on. The surgery went extremely well, so it's one less spot I have to worry about for now. I'll go back onto my normal chemo pills on Friday to keep the other ones all in check

Thank you so much Marie. You are an amazing woman and put a huge smile in my face. :)

glad youre home and resting.

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY to everyone! :D

This is a gown I received from sweet Marie & wore it last year on our St. Paddy's Day cruise!

SilhouetteFormal_zpsecf7a8da.jpg

Judy how did your vow renewal go? Would love to see some pictures.

You look absolutely fabulous in that dress and I love green on you!

Have a great day,

Gerry

I am happy you are home and on the mend. You are welcome.

Hugs

Marie

By the way, I'm sorry I have not ship the shoes, sweater and other thing [emoji16]. I have been too busy with doctors and other things. We are taking the girls, their family and boy friends to Hawaii for a week. We are leaving on Friday and coming back on Thursday. Then on Friday we are going to Las Vegas for our Anniversary.

I will try to ship them tomorrow, if not I will ship them after the trips. Sorry [emoji16].

Good night and sweet dreams

M

OMG! Marie,

I am so jealous. I would love to go back to Hawaii. We lived there for about 10 years and consider it home. In fact my 2 youngest kids were born there. I love the Islands. Which island are you going to?

Have a great trip and enjoy all of the Aloha Spirit,

Gerry

Have a great day,

Gerry

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

We did have a great time on our anniversary cruise, unfortunately the picture the photographer took only shows us from about our knees up & didn't get a good shot of my dress. I'll post it at some point. Thanks again.

Have a wonderful time away and a very Happy Anniversary to you!

By the way, I'm sorry I have not ship the shoes, sweater and other thing [emoji16]. I have been too busy with doctors and other things. We are taking the girls, their family and boy friends to Hawaii for a week. We are leaving on Friday and coming back on Thursday. Then on Friday we are going to Las Vegas for our Anniversary.

I will try to ship them tomorrow, if not I will ship them after the trips. Sorry [emoji16].

M

M

WOW - Could I be your daughter or family member also, LOL :D Sounds wonderful & I hope you all have a great time. Family trips are my favorite.

Have a great day,

Gerry

Hi Gerry, Here is the picture from our anniversary last Nov. Wish I had a full length one that was good!

Image%2029_zpsmv180zsc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening ladies,

Hope everyone is getting ready for Good Friday and Easter and have a safe holiday.

I am going to be going thru my closet this week and posting pictures of dresses and shoes that I can't wear or just don't know why I bought them.

Hope everyone has a great evening,

Gerry

Stunning!!!!

That's a beautiful portrait of the two of you. I don't know you but you both look awesome. We've never done the professional photos onboard, but it looks like it's going to be happening for our 20th Anniversary cruise coming up. Such a lovely idea to capture a moment worth commemorating. Thank you.

Lorie

Edited by galensgrl

Hello ladies,

I apologize for the delayed. I finally shipped all the packaged yesterday. Please let me know when you received it.

Take care ladies. Have a great day.

Marie

PS. Iheartbda and I will be in New York from 4-23 to 4-29. We will be shopping, eating and having fun. Does anyone want to join us?

Edited by Porthopper101

Hello ladies,

PS. Iheartbda and I will be in New York from 4-23 to 4-29. We will be shopping, eating and having fun. Does anyone want to join us?

I'll be sooooooooooooo close, but too far away. Arriving in PA on April 28.