recycling clothing among cc members

as always Marie......so gorgeous!

Hope all are well!

I have been and am dealing with a major family crisis since September......it has taken a toll and I have put on some weight. I am hoping to get it off , but its hard.

So I am now wearing a large and sometimes an extra large. We do have a cruise upcoming in April. I am hoping to keep purchases in my 'new' size to a minimum as I really am trying to get rid of the weight. so I have picked up some things at thrift and consignment stores, but if anyone has anything that would work for me I would gladly pay postage.

Callydanny,

I hope everything is getting better for you. I sorry I do not have anything in size large.

Take care

Marie

Marie, I sent you an email. I don't normally ask for anything and I love your style. I could really use motivation right now emotionally and I think this would help me. Chemo (and just cancer in generally) really takes a toll on us. I hope you're feeling better and recovering from your battle. I'm two years into mine and while it's slowly winning I'm not letting it take me for a few more years if I have my way. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Sherilyn, I just wanted to send you a message of support. Cancer sucks. You are a strong and beautiful woman. I hope you have many more enjoyable years.

This is awesome. I love reading about all these women helping each other out. I totally follow the pay it forward philosophy and will do so when I have something! Lol

Where are ladies buying dresses in plus sizes from? I work from home so my wardrobe is yoga pants and comfy clothes. I don't even own a dress sadly.

What would be your top go to website or store for finding an affordable plus size outfit?

This is awesome. I love reading about all these women helping each other out. I totally follow the pay it forward philosophy and will do so when I have something! Lol

Where are ladies buying dresses in plus sizes from? I work from home so my wardrobe is yoga pants and comfy clothes. I don't even own a dress sadly.

What would be your top go to website or store for finding an affordable plus size outfit?

For a wide variety of clothes - http://www.onestopplus.com/ (evidently changing their name to "full beauty" but this address still works).

Edited by Scrapnana

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well. First, I must apologize for those did not get a response from me. I just checked my spam folder, there were a dozen of them in it. Sorry [emoji16]. Second, sorry I have not ship your package. I'm getting ready to go out of town for a few days. I will ship it on Tuesday.

Take care and have a fantastic day

Marie

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi, I'm in Ontario also. My favourite Canadian store is Cleo.ca.

I also check the local regulars additionelle.com, penningtons.com and laura.ca. Addition Elle fits my shorter torso usually better than the last two and is a bit more trendy looking.

In the USA my favourite store is Dress Barn. Sometimes I fall in-between the regular and plus sizes though. I don't do as well in the big department stores.

I used to order from Cold Water Creek, but the new incarnation doesn't have dresses yet online.

Have also ordered twice from eShakti.com. Got dinged for duty taxes once when delivered and another dress took forever.

what size do you wear hon? I am purging soon and most are a 3x or 28. interested or not that big?

Cru1s1ng2009~Did I miss your purge/post? Sure would be interested in what you have in those sizes. My daughter and I are both big girls and it is so hard to find dress clothing in those sizes that are affordable. Our next cruise is one by ourselves n Sept. 2015 and without the boys we will have more chance to dress up LOL.

If you have already given away what you have then Thank you for paying it forward!! And hope everyone enjoys!

Kelly

Hi, I'm in Ontario also. My favourite Canadian store is Cleo.ca.

I also check the local regulars additionelle.com, penningtons.com and laura.ca. Addition Elle fits my shorter torso usually better than the last two and is a bit more trendy looking.

In the USA my favourite store is Dress Barn. Sometimes I fall in-between the regular and plus sizes though. I don't do as well in the big department stores.

I used to order from Cold Water Creek, but the new incarnation doesn't have dresses yet online.

Have also ordered twice from eShakti.com. Got dinged for duty taxes once when delivered and another dress took forever.

Thank you! I appreciate these. Our options are definitely limited in Canada as far as decently priced retailers. Shipping costs can also really hurt so I love to find the best bargain I can.

Cru1s1ng2009~Did I miss your purge/post? Sure would be interested in what you have in those sizes. My daughter and I are both big girls and it is so hard to find dress clothing in those sizes that are affordable. Our next cruise is one by ourselves n Sept. 2015 and without the boys we will have more chance to dress up LOL.

If you have already given away what you have then Thank you for paying it forward!! And hope everyone enjoys!

Kelly

You didn't miss. I am sick as a dog. I have been sick for so long I don't even remember what normal feels like. I guess it is true that the older you get, the longer it takes you to get over crap. thought I was on the mend from bronchitis but it turned into pneumonia.

Ill make a list of who posted 1st, 2nd, etc. Im only rushing for Scrapnana cuz her cruise is coming first. she got the gray dress w/ jacket and black/blue swimdress.

did you send me an email? dorilee 73 at geemail

You didn't miss. I am sick as a dog. I have been sick for so long I don't even remember what normal feels like. I guess it is true that the older you get, the longer it takes you to get over crap. thought I was on the mend from bronchitis but it turned into pneumonia.

Ill make a list of who posted 1st, 2nd, etc. Im only rushing for Scrapnana cuz her cruise is coming first. she got the gray dress w/ jacket and black/blue swimdress.

Sorry to hear that you got so sick. I hope that you feel better soon.

So sorry you are so ill and hope you feel better soon!! My cruise is not until Sept. 26 so no hurry at all! I will send you an email. Take care and feel better.