How formal is formal night?

jenga123

The Dallas Symphony Orchestra is a dress-up affair most Saturday Nights, however not counting the Season's Opening Gala I wouldn't expect to see anybody other than the musicians in a Tuxedo. On most Saturday nights most men will be in a suit and tie, a jacket and tie, or what would certainly qualify as Smart Casual aboard ship (slacks, button down or silk shirt, perhaps a tie). Very few would dress in jeans, and I've never seen an adult in shorts at the Symphony (not at the Saturday Night performances, at any rate).

I hope he is turned away, but probably won't be. I love to dress up in a tux on formal night because I spend most of my time in scrubs in the emergency room and it is great to spruce -up and be with others who look great and take pleasure in alittle elegance!

Not everyone can afford a tux or even rent one. It's nice you can. It's too bad this gentleman is set in his ways but that's his choice so if he gets turned away it's too bad and he'll have learned his lesson.

I think you've found the perfect solution for those darn (or dam) Vista class ships with no laundry room for pressing. Wrinkle free!;)

*LOL*

I must sadly admit that I actually owned a leisure back in the day. *LOL*

But whats with the guy in the green suit wearing the rolled up bandana around his neck.

What is he a scout master *LOL*

I bet he was a real catch at some Holiday Inn singles lounge back in 1975 :)

Archived