Where to find Sq. footage and info on cabins?

herewego

IF you start a booking on ncl.com forthe ship you want

Select a grade then you can get a list of cabins available which are links to the info you need.

If the grade is on GTY pick another cruise further out in time which is likely to have more cabins available.

You can go to https://seaweb.it.ncl./sw/ConsumerIndex.do

It will ask which county you're in (it's set up for Europe) - just leave that blank, using your normal NCL log-in and password. Your reservation(s) will pop up. Click on the one you're checking on and then select category (at the top of the page). From there, you can see all the detail on your cabin; for our PC cruise, we have an aft cabin with 166 sq. ft. and the balcony is 96 sq. ft.

JUST DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES TO AN EXISTING RESERVATION!!!

You can go to https://seaweb.it.ncl./sw/ConsumerIndex.do

It will ask which county you're in (it's set up for Europe) - just leave that blank, using your normal NCL log-in and password. Your reservation(s) will pop up. Click on the one you're checking on and then select category (at the top of the page). From there, you can see all the detail on your cabin; for our PC cruise, we have an aft cabin with 166 sq. ft. and the balcony is 96 sq. ft.

JUST DON'T MAKE ANY CHANGES TO AN EXISTING RESERVATION!!!

That link doesn't appear to be working.

I think it was the cruise info one but it use to be free - I tried the other link and it didn't work.

What I am doing is booking a cruise for next week with limited cabins left and they have some outside ones but they say port hole or windo and I'm trying to find out which it has.

I noticed our compass reward was expiring in a month and need to use it or lose $500 so I'm kind of rushing this - we were on the TA cruise on the Jewel last month - but I hate to lose that money!

It is 5032 on the Star if anyone had that cabin.

Thanks for the help!

Do what I did and call them. I just called the numberon the ncl site and asked. they not only told me the square footage of the cabin but also told me that our cabin and our friends right next door (insides) had two drop down bunks!

They are very nice to deal with on the phone and will answer any question you ask!:)

IF you start a booking on ncl.com forthe ship you want

Select a grade then you can get a list of cabins available which are links to the info you need.

If the grade is on GTY pick another cruise further out in time which is likely to have more cabins available.

Just use the US booking engine the info is there no need to pay or search out any other web site.

I think it was the cruise info one but it use to be free - I tried the other link and it didn't work.

What I am doing is booking a cruise for next week with limited cabins left and they have some outside ones but they say port hole or windo and I'm trying to find out which it has.

I noticed our compass reward was expiring in a month and need to use it or lose $500 so I'm kind of rushing this - we were on the TA cruise on the Jewel last month - but I hate to lose that money!

It is 5032 on the Star if anyone had that cabin.

Thanks for the help!

5032 on the Star has a window ......Cat. D

Oceanview

Picture window, sitting area, two lower beds that convert to queen-size, safe, refrigerator, television, bathroom with shower, hairdryer. (Category F, HH, and H have porthole. Category G has obstructed or partially obstructed views by lifeboats).

;)

I go to NCL and do a mock booking. I chose my ship but pick a date in the future when not many cabins will be booked yet. When the list of available cabins comes up and yours is not listed, right under that it says or SELECT A STATEROOM and put your cabin number in. When it comes up click on that number and that specific cabin info comes up. Here is an example: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cbooking/cabinDescription.html?dispatch=cabinDescription&cabinNumber=8544&cabinCategoryCode=BD

Go to cruisestateroom.com - however, there is a very minimal lifetime fee.

You can earn your fee back by sending them picturss of your cabin. They pay $.50 for each one they use. This means instead of just a drawing you often get actual photos of the cabin.:cool:

Thanks everyone! I had went with a GY cabin on the lowest level of an outside knowing the bottom 3 were filled and they gave me this room. It is so last minutes, I was afraid it would be super bad but it sounds good.

We were on the Jewel just a few weeks ago and really enjoyed the balcony but I don't mind outside rooms but prefer not to have a porthole!

Archived