TVs on Victory

mirage2u

In what cat cabin? I think you can in the suites--

not the balconies/oceanviews or insides. Take along a game boy if you need something to keep kids busy while getting down time. Also tv's will show movies .

The TV's on Victory did not have front AV jacks. But more importantly there was a special adaptor on the back for the "Fun Vision" interactive TV system. I think if you played around with that you could blow something out. I'd hate to have the cost of a new TV added to my onboard account!

Does anyone know if you can hook up a XBox onto the TVs in the cabins on the Victory?

I bet if you left it at home (you or the kiddies) wouldn't even miss it.:rolleyes:

WHy would want to bring an xbox on a cruise? If the kids are that much into video games, why not leave them with a sitter and save $1-2K ? As it is, video games are one of the worst things children can play with.

BRAVO!! *standing ovation*

Hey, I don't get it either, but I look at it this way. If they're in the room playing Xbox, they aren't running all over the ship.;)

True but if they were left at home you wouldn't have to worry either ;)

ok guess what, the xbox isn't for my kids it's for my fiance and his friends that are cruising with us, 5 of them all above the age of 30. we have 2 days at sea and they get bored fast plus they are all addicted to a certain game for it. i guess all i should of asked is if the tvs have a/v inputs instead so i wouldn't of started such a controversy.

ok guess what, the xbox isn't for my kids it's for my fiance and his friends that are cruising with us, 5 of them all above the age of 30. we have 2 days at sea and they get bored fast plus they are all addicted to a certain game for it. i guess all i should of asked is if the tvs have a/v inputs instead so i wouldn't of started such a controversy.

the answer is no- unless you have a suite. I'd be surprised if they got bored... even on the two sea days.

Good grief :rolleyes: ...Over 30 and still "can't leave home without it"....

Don't worry about it.........we love to debate sub-topics on these boards. Seeing that you're new to the boards, don't let this keep you away. Ask any question you want.

actually one of the guys that will be traveling with us is someone my fiance and roommate met while playing this game online. we have never met him before and he's flying in from canada, to tampa, just to go with us. they have met a lot of people playing that game and enjoy playing it. i know they can't play online on the cruise but it is a bonding experience. they are no different then people who spend all day on these message boards. don't worry, some off-topic comments won't keep me from posting on these boards.

Archived