RSSC NAVIGATOR 2010 routes

Just been looking at RSSC Navigator site and it looks like that after its refit according to its itinerary , in 2010 it looks like it will be cruising Alaska, Asia and Australia only, no Med cruises. Anyone know why this is so and for how long. I long to sail again in 2011 in the Mediterranean on the Navigator. Any ideas!!!!

They've put Mariner in the Med for summer 2010 presumably because of its larger capacity. No one knows how this will work out, and we're a long way from the 2011 schedule. I haven't sailed Mariner, but would love to try it in the Med., myself. I love Navigator too, but Voyager's my fave and I'd be happy to try Mariner; I like that size better for some reason.

I love Navigator too, but Voyager's my fave and I'd be happy to try Mariner; I like that size better for some reason.

So you're saying the PG is too small for you, eh? Or have you already written her off? ;);)

-- Eric

The Paul Gauguin will always be my favourite, but it's special, off in a category by itself. I realize that, as a ship, it's not perfect, and wouldn't be so great if it wasn't where it is, in French Polynesia. She is my first love, but for all-around cruises, I'll take Voyager.

Archived