Photos that take your breath away

I know how you feel. We are doing the Caribbean cruise FLL to LA which does the Mexican Riviera as well. Can't wait to see Acapulco. I hope February comes quickly and then April for you.

where did you get that cool countdown clock? Much nicer than the one I loaded.

Can't wait to see Acapulco. I hope February comes quickly and then April for you.

We went to Acapulco when we sailed to UK. From memory (it was almost 34 years ago:eek:) it was beautiful. It was the only place we went to where we had to use the tenders.

Are you sure it was taken in Olden? I believe it's the Geiranger Fjord, with the village of Geiranger in the foreground. I took a similar photo during our land trip in 2005

PICT0005-3.JPG

Here is the link to the album http://picasaweb.google.com/boeckli/NorwayJuly2005# - lots of beautiful scenery in Norway. We have booked a cruise there for 2010 :D (though not visiting Geiranger but up to the North Cape).

I recognised it as Geiranger Fjord. We camped in motorhome at the spot where this photo was taken from.

Evon

My fav WOW foto taken in Milford Sound Feb this year......going back in December to take some more...............cheers Shiona

2189541150102418569S500x500Q85.jpg

Wow that's a great shot. We've done two cruises to NZ and the Sounds and each time we've cruised the sounds it's been raining or low cloud. Waterfalls looked spectacular though;)

Jillybean:)

You know those photos you see of a cruise ship...that just make you stop and go "wow"??

This one has done it for me. (Rhapsody of The Seas Lobby)

Would love to see your favourite pics!!

Lobby.jpg

Ahhh this photo so confirms why we've just booked Rhapsody of the Seas for a third time....can't wait having seen this .....thank you.

Jillybean:)

Can someone please explain how to paste a picture on here. I can't get mine to work.

If you want to upload a photo to this thread, here is how to do that:

After you click on “reply”

Under where you type your message these is a box called “Additional Options”

Then under that look for “Attach Files” & click on the “Manage Attachments” bution

how_to_add_attachments.jpg

You will then get this box:

how_to_add_attachments_02.jpg

Click on “browse” & browse to where every the image you want to upload is kept on your computer,

After you have found the image you want to upload click on “open”, then click on the ‘Upload” button next to the “browse’ button.

After the image has uploaded you then can close that window & then you can submit your message with your attachment.

Or if you want to link to a photo you have uploaded else where here is how to do that:

After you click on “reply” look for an icon like this one: how_to_link_to_a_image_picture_icon.gif

how_to_link_to_image.jpg

Click on it

Then this box will pop-up:

how_to_link_to_a_image_image_url.jpg

Enter the url to where your image is hosted, then click on OK.

Hope this helps :) & if you have any questions let me know

If you want to upload a photo to this thread, here is how to do that:

After you click on “reply”

Under where you type your message these is a box called “Additional Options”

Then under that look for “Attach Files” & click on the “Manage Attachments” bution

how_to_add_attachments.jpg

You will then get this box:

how_to_add_attachments_02.jpg

Click on “browse” & browse to where every the image you want to upload is kept on your computer,

After you have found the image you want to upload click on “open”, then click on the ‘Upload” button next to the “browse’ button.

After the image has uploaded you then can close that window & then you can submit your message with your attachment.

Or if you want to link to a photo you have uploaded else where here is how to do that:

After you click on “reply” look for an icon like this one: how_to_link_to_a_image_picture_icon.gif

how_to_link_to_image.jpg

Click on it

Then this box will pop-up:

how_to_link_to_a_image_image_url.jpg

Enter the url to where your image is hosted, then click on OK.

Hope this helps & if you have any questions let me know

Thank you! I made a mistake the first time but got it the second time but it isn't a 'wow' photo.

How do I make a photo bigger?

Jillybean:o

How do I make a photo bigger?

You cant when your Attach Files, the size of that image is a limit imposed my the admin of the forum,

The only way you can make the photo bigger is to host the image your self on a image share website or you can upload the image to http://pictures.cruisecritic.com/ & link to it from their.

Hope this helps :)

What a fantastic lot of pics, and I am certainly going WOW! :) I will have to go through my pics I have of our cruise on the Pacific Star 2007.

Thanks for sharing everyone, and please keep posting they are great

Cheers

Ellen :cool:

Hi Here is my postcard picture:). Every time I see it i start to dream again.

I've also added one that i think is great, the kids before boarding - they were so excited, i get chills when ever i look at the photo.

Lisa

676430279_PacificStaranchoredoffLifou.jpg.874a2ed0e9b66cf4075a731763d2eaa0.jpg

708670718_LifouMyPostcardshot.jpg.7532c91783752b43bc3864e7a8065070.jpg

1640900585_BeforeBoarding.jpg.4378041b30c0be5ae19c57ed43dbeae0.jpg

twins.jpg.d60590ede4430ef6dcebabf33aec2527.jpg

Archived