Prinsendam verandah size Cat.SY

jimlssi

On the deck plan, Verandah deck, suites 22 through 27 "appear" to have a slightly larger verandah than higher numbered suites. Is this correct? Also, suites 28 and 29 seem to have the verandah intersected by a "cut out" in the hull configuration. Does this effect the usable space or view from that verandah? A picture of this "cut out" was posted previously, but I can not locate it now. Also, would noise from the Neptune Lounge be a factor for a suite located directly below it? Thanks.

I'll attempt the Neptune Lounge portion of your question.

Being under the Neptune Lounge should not be a concern. It's a quiet lounge for suite passengers. They relax, read, get a quick snack, and deal with the concierge to have various arrangements made.

It is not a bar-type lounge. There is no music or entertainment.

On the deck plan, Verandah deck, suites 22 through 27 "appear" to have a slightly larger verandah than higher numbered suites. Is this correct? Also, suites 28 and 29 seem to have the verandah intersected by a "cut out" in the hull configuration. Does this effect the usable space or view from that verandah? A picture of this "cut out" was posted previously, but I can not locate it now. Also, would noise from the Neptune Lounge be a factor for a suite located directly below it? Thanks.

The suites you mention do have slightly larger verandahs. The verandah width expands partway along the length of suites 28 and 29. When standing at the rail, you get a nice view down the length of the ship. I've done 2 cruises in suite 22. I wasn't aware of any sound from above. I especially like the wider roof over the verandah of that suite (suite 23 would be the same)-- if it rains, the verandah stays much drier than others.

1971368363_Suite028.JPG.11ac65075baf4ba1c8778ac76ef43cf9.JPG

028.jpg.5dfa5573721e50211b192bce6e647a5e.jpg

Archived