How close does your cruise have to be for you to get Giddy?!?!?

Mooder

And I pretty much stay that way until the cruise!

My sister took me on a Silversea Cruise of the Mediterranian on 6 days notice! At first I was annoyed because I had a ton to do before we sailed and no time to do it, but really, it was happy annoyance.

We've booked our cruise to coincide with a Florida wedding in November and even now my DH and I just look at each other and grin.

I'm now gathering my outfits, planning our shore excursions, and thinking about what dresses I'll bring. (Funny how wedding outfits and cruise outfits dovetail.)

So I'll be a goofy fool for then next 7 months!

Sweet Copters! Now you're making me giddy!

Wish I was going to be on your cruise again Mooder, but I guess the next best thing is knowing I will be able to glean all of your wisdom about the ports before I go!:D

Wow! I'm going to be wise when I return?!?!? How exciting!

Reminds me of the patient going into surgery who asks his doctor if he'll be able to play the violin when he comes out. The doctors says, "Yes, absolutely." The patient looks surprised and says, "Funny, I never could before." :rolleyes:

Being my first vacation in what seems like FOREVER & the first cruise I've taken in over 10 years I'm especially giddy...already. No signs of it slowing down either. We head out on June 7th - Sky. So much to do & research to maximize our FUN!!! So glad I found this site :D

This time, I'm not allowed to get "giddy" until a day and a half before the boat leaves. Tuesday and Wednesday I'll sit for the bar / Thursday fly to Miamia / Friday sail away. :-)

Might be hard not to get excited, but there is no way I want to chance failing!!

This time, I'm not allowed to get "giddy" until a day and a half before the boat leaves. Tuesday and Wednesday I'll sit for the bar / Thursday fly to Miamia / Friday sail away. :-)

Might be hard not to get excited, but there is no way I want to chance failing!!

Wow! What a great reward you have waiting for you when you finish. Good luck!!!

Wow! What a great reward you have waiting for you when you finish. Good luck!!!

Yup, I'm already "giddy" because as of right now, our group has three AE's book with potentially more people joining us! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the upsell fairy will want our three AEs in exchange for a Garden Villa. :)

I think Mooder needs to admit to us--She's always giddy! :D

Yes. Instead of saying "I'm getting giddy", we can say " I'm getting Mooder!":D

That's the nicest thing either of you have ever said to me! :D Well, at least this week! ;)

Just call me Mooder ....er Giddy! :cool:

Edited by Mooder

Giddy? That would be ME today since I just made final payment for the Epic TA!!!!

Congrats! I'd be giddy over that as well! Although, as has been established, I am usually ... strike that, always, giddy.

Just got an email from my TA that the luggage tags and welcome aboard package is on their way for my May 29th Jewel cruise. Pretty Gitty!!!!!

Personally, I think I get more crazy before the cruise than actually on the ship itself. Maybe it's just a different type of craziness!!!!! ;)

Just got an email from my TA that the luggage tags and welcome aboard package is on their way for my May 29th Jewel cruise. Pretty Gitty!!!!!

Personally, I think I get more crazy before the cruise than actually on the ship itself. Maybe it's just a different type of craziness!!!!! ;)

Are you from anywhere close to Harrisburg???:)

I can relate to that. A different kind of giddyness while I am anticipating than once on the ship. I LOVE BOTH!!! :D

I start to get giddy about a week before we are due to leave. Then about 2 days out I really can't concentrate at work, all I can think about is the cruise! The night before, forget it, I can't even sleep!

Seems like I'm always "GIDDY", since we seem to keep 3 -4 cruises booked at all times. :D:D:D

Next cruise is less than 2 weeks away.....and I've been packed and ready since we got off the ship in Feb and did the laundry, and re-packed. :)

Ah, that's the life! :)

I start to get giddy about a week before we are due to leave. Then about 2 days out I really can't concentrate at work, all I can think about is the cruise! The night before, forget it, I can't even sleep!

You (or your boss ;)) are lucky it doesn't happen until 2 days out!

Sailing May 1st.... very giddy! I usually start early once I book it and pay the final. I wish I could put it out of my mind until a week before the cruise but I CAN'T :D. I start going crazy looking everying possibly up about the ship and ports. It totally consumes me ! Then when I get to the port, I am burned out from all the prehype. But once I get my first drink in my hand and check out my cabin and begin walking around the ship..... I AM ON VACATION !!!

;)