Worst Princess Cruise Ever - Sea Princess

Traveling52

Thank you to all who have posted the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some of the things that have gone badly on the cruise would have bothered me greatly, and some would not have bothered me as much. But, I do appreciate hearing everyone's point of view. :)

I was one that filed a complaint. They also told me they were considering having a ship wide meeting, when I turned it in. But instead we had a small meeting in one of the lounges the head purser came down and took all of the complaints and phone numbers to say we would be contacted and he acknowledged many written complaints had been filed. We ask how many and he just said a lot.

Oh by the way they did bring in a large semi and crane in Skagway and another crane on a small barge in Victoria on the Port side early just as we docked. We were up before 6AM and looked out the port side because of all the banging noise we heard. But never saw what they loaded or unloaded, this was before they brought in the fuel barge. Also as we were heading to the gift shop on the dock in Victoria, we passed what looked and smelled liked engineers, LOL. Grease and fuel smell, carrying a lot of tools and seemed to be in a hurry..

Come on guys maybe some of you have money to burn, but I know our cruise was over $5,000 and we work hard for our money. Don't be so critical of the OP.

I mostly cruised on Princess and I am not saying we won't again, but are definitely looking at other cruise lines. We did not pre book before leaving the ship this time. Not a loyal Princess Cruiser anymore

Safe Sailing to All.

Archived