Fish tail??

Hello - My family and I will be sailing on the Explorer or the Seas out of Bayonne in August - going to Bermuda. I just booked the other night and the rep from the cruiseline said that the fish tail is a great area of the ship and usually books up quickly. Is this true? Is it really that great? We are staying on the 10th floor! Any help or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

The very last room in the back of the ship - the cruise line rep called it a fish tail.

Are you across the back or still on the side? Never heard it called that but learn something new every day. Those are not as popular as the ones that are directly across the back as those have much larger balconies. What is your cabin number?

Are you across the back or still on the side? Never heard it called that but learn something new every day. Those are not as popular as the ones that are directly across the back as those have much larger balconies. What is your cabin number?

LOL, it is the Fantail, not Fishtail. I think you can only get fish tail if you have relations with a mermaid.

Mike

LOL, it is the Fantail, not Fishtail. I think you can only get fish tail if you have relations with a mermaid.

Mike

OP called it fishtail, not me. I just call them aft cabins. LOL:D;)

thanks so much - i found some pics....not to excited about the pole in the middle of the room....but I LOVE the balcony! I'll sleep out there!

Not sure who you are sailing with, but I have heard something interesting stories about that pole. ;):p:D

The very last room in the back of the ship - the cruise line rep called it a fish tail.

I am booked in an aft balcony cabin on the Freedom in August and my TA called it a fantail. That is probably what she meant.

Archived