staterooms on the vision

being offerd a good deal to the holy land in oct ,but it is deck 2 inner stateroom. Is it worth waiting to try foomor a better offer or is that stateroom and deck ok. Also is the Vision a good ship, I havent been with RCI before.

Many thanks

I can let you know about Vision in about a month's time! I've been on Rhapsody (Vision's twin) and had a good time. It was nothing like the Voyager or Freedom class and it was a slightly strange experience as it was a ex-Singapore sailing e.g. I was the only person in the bar on an evening :eek:. I'm sure Vision ex-Stockholm will be nothing like this though :).

I didn't have an inside cabin on Rhapsody but I know someone who did. It was her first cruise, they'd paid a lot of money and she was very upset at how small it was. You haven't said which lines you've sailed on before, but if you're used to larger and newer ships, you might want to consider waiting to see if another deal pops up on a larger cabin. I had a Junior Suite on Rhapsody and thought it was the perfect size and a lovely room :).

I did an inside (deck 2) on the Vision in 2006 down to Mexico and the rooms are small and deck 2 means lots of stairs if you like to use them for excercise (I don't usually visit the gym so this is my happy lazy medium). However there are elevators for a reason right? And even though the rooms are small they are laid out well and I had plenty of room for my stuff. It is also very dark so you sleep really well. If it is a great deal an inside room will be fine unless you usually only sail with a balcony then it might be dissapointing. We did this one after sailing in a grand suite on the Rhapsody and it was a very rude awakening:)

Archived