Leaving for Carnival on Sunday, anyone need anything?

crusinmama06

And don't say, a ticket. ;)

So I'll be on Triumph starting this weekend. Does anyone have any Carnival specific questions that I can look out for while I am onboard?

Anything? Child locks on balconies? Height of the railings? Will the potty seats fit? Teen club activities? Let me know if you have any specific questions and I will post the answers when I get back. :D

And of course, I'll have pictures of every inch of the cabin and ship. :)

Hope you have a wonderful time with your girls!!:)

Leaving for Freedom of the Seas the next Sunday................do you need anything updated for your pages???? It's the Eastern itinerary out of Port Canaveral.:D

You always have it well covered ;), but just in case you wanted anything we'd be happy to check it out!!

Michele, hope you all have a great time on Triumph! Especially sailing out of NYC - assuming you booked early dining, if the ship leaves late I'd skip dinner in the dining room in favor of seeing Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.

Michele, hope you all have a great time on Triumph! Especially sailing out of NYC - assuming you booked early dining, if the ship leaves late I'd skip dinner in the dining room in favor of seeing Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.

Yeah I am trying to figure out how to work this out. :confused: I'd hate to miss dinner on the first night. But I certainly don't wanna miss sailing past Lady Liberty. :(

• Administrators

Michele, hope you have a great time! :) If you can, report back on where to go on the ship for sailaway views (I'm not worried about dinner that night -- I'll order room service if I get to capture the sight and memory of NYC sailaway)!

I'll also look for your shore excursion reports.

Have a great time Michelle.

You will love the East Coast of Canada. Beautiful place and very wonderful people. If you are stopping in Newfoundland at all you'll probably see some iceburgs (it's the season!)

Anyhow, have a great time.

One question - can you ask to see what they say at the kids club about whether or not they would take a 2 year old in Kids Club if they would be celebrating their 2nd birthday on the cruise? I know we discussed before and you sent me the link to the bookccl but just wondering what they would say on the ship if you asked.

Thanks Michelle - enjoy the ship and the cruise. Can't wait to hear about it.

: )

Have a great time--wave as you go by (I live on the west side in NY).

I started another thread about this, but could you check if Camp Carnival is open to non-participants when they have a family activity such as build-a-bear or the scavenger hunt? On NCL, they kept a video lounge open for the kids who were not participating in the scheduled family activity.

I am curious if the rest of Camp Carnival is closed during these sessions.

Thanks.

Michelle - for sure, I'll stake out the best sailaway locations. :)

Barb - yes, I will ask for you. I will have one in that age group so we'll see what they say. :D

thank you!

: )

Have a great time--wave as you go by (I live on the west side in NY).

I started another thread about this, but could you check if Camp Carnival is open to non-participants when they have a family activity such as build-a-bear or the scavenger hunt? On NCL, they kept a video lounge open for the kids who were not participating in the scheduled family activity.

I am curious if the rest of Camp Carnival is closed during these sessions.

Thanks.

I will double check, but I thought that the family sessions were held during closed Camp hours. Like if the camp closed on a sea day for lunch, then they would have the build a bear family session at 1pm or 2pm and then reopen camp for everyone at dinnertime.

Archived