latest check in time for SeaDream ?

rolltide1

We are trying to decide if we can fly into St. Maarten on the same day as we sail out on a planned SeaDream trip (late November, 2009). Delta Flight arrives at 3:07 p.m. non-stop from Atlanta. How long does it take to go through customs, and then go from SXM airport to the pier? The SD itinerary says boarding begins at 2:00, sailing out at 11:00 p.m. Does anyone know what time embarkation actually ceases? Many thanks!

We are trying to decide if we can fly into St. Maarten on the same day as we sail out on a planned SeaDream trip (late November, 2009). Delta Flight arrives at 3:07 p.m. non-stop from Atlanta. How long does it take to go through customs, and then go from SXM airport to the pier? The SD itinerary says boarding begins at 2:00, sailing out at 11:00 p.m. Does anyone know what time embarkation actually ceases? Many thanks!

I believe all you have to do is contact SD in Miami and tell them your arrival time. The will let you know how to proceed. Looking forward to seeing you on the ship. We are going down to SXM the day before.

Jim.

P.S. Roll Tide yourself! Im a Bama grad originally from Montgomery.

I believe all you have to do is contact SD in Miami and tell them your arrival time. The will let you know how to proceed. Looking forward to seeing you on the ship. We are going down to SXM the day before.

Jim.

P.S. Roll Tide yourself! Im a Bama grad originally from Montgomery.

Rolltide1:

I forgot to warn you. There are persons on the SD board that have only orange clothing and their ipods have but one song: Rocky Top. So, beware of ZQVOL and Frequent Traveler. They can be downright rude about the TIDE!

Jim.

Jim has given you good advice in terms of contacting Miami. You should be fine as long as your flights are on time.

As for me, I don't like to miss a single moment aboard SD so DJ's Dh and I like to fly in the day before. The other part of that strategy is that I don't like to tempt the airlines with throwing me a curveball by cancelling or delaying my flight on embarkation day.

Rolltide1:

I forgot to warn you. There are persons on the SD board that have only orange clothing and their ipods have but one song: Rocky Top. So, beware of ZQVOL and Frequent Traveler. They can be downright rude about the TIDE!

Jim.

Jim why would FT and ZQVOL care about laundry detergent (runs and hides).:D

Rolltide1:

Jim.

Hey I think that is good advice.

Archived