Jewel of the Seas - Cabin 8088

Nope sorry, i had friends a couple of years ago that had 8088, no tub but a huge balcony, i've got it booked myself for this Oct and next

Oh well, the photo was misleading. I had my hopes up for a minute as it would be much easier to bathe our toddler in a tub!!!

We had that cabin on the Jewel in 2007. I t doesn't have a tube. The balcony is large but very little sun. We had 2 lounge chairs to regular chairs and a small table. Our friends have that cabin in Nov.

Enjoy your cruise.

Judi :)

Oh well, the photo was misleading. I had my hopes up for a minute as it would be much easier to bathe our toddler in a tub!!!

Many people just bring a small blow up bathtub that can be used for bathing and also can be used to let a toddler splash around in since they can't go in the ship's pools if they are in diapers.

If you check out the family forum, there is lots of information about cruising with toddlers.

Archived