1 account per room????

Baileysmom

My mother is traveling with us this time as well as our 8 year old daughter. When I called Carnival just now they told me that my mother couldnt have her own account for S&S. They stated it was one account per room. I sailed with Carnival in 2004 and my friend and I were able to set up seperate accounts. They stated that I could put a block on it as to how much she could spend...That cant be right. There are alot of people that would need seperate accounts. Anybody had this issue? :confused:

Maybe there wasa misunderstanding. One booking, each person can have a different credit card or the same one. So, each person's charges are attached to their own card.

Your mom can have her charges billed to whichever card you put in on her fun pass account when you set it up. (Note: you just put in the last digits of the cc, so at the port when you check in she will have to show the card at the check in desk).

No worries. One booking, each person can be separate or not. The only caveat is if you are sharing a credit card, each person on that card has to check in at the same time since you have to show that one card. You will be fine.

My mother is traveling with us this time as well as our 8 year old daughter. When I called Carnival just now they told me that my mother couldnt have her own account for S&S. They stated it was one account per room. I sailed with Carnival in 2004 and my friend and I were able to set up seperate accounts. They stated that I could put a block on it as to how much she could spend...That cant be right. There are alot of people that would need seperate accounts. Anybody had this issue? :confused:

Just got off Victory last week and it hasn't changed from any of my other previous cruises.

Set up your separate accounts at the pier when you check in if you have to. Yes, everyone can have their own account. :)

When you register with Fun Pass, it indicates that separate accounts can be set up. We are taking our college-age children and their "significant others"...girls in one room, boys in the other...so I put their credit card information in. That's what we did last summer, and that's what I'm filling out for this summer's cruise, too. There must have been some kind of misunderstanding.

I agree with the rest of the responses....Nine of us just sailed in April and definitely set up separate accounts for each person in the various cabins. When you do the Fun Pass, there is an option that says "set-up onboard account later" Then you just go back in, and set that one up with a differenct credit card account.

Archived