All Things HALF MOON CAY !

trock

Who knows what is going on. I can't help you much. I booked one for our July 2011 cruise, but I just went and tried again and could not. It could mean that all of them are booked.

My friend (doing the July cruise) is getting a message that they have to wait until 120 days before. It is possible though that it is booked up. I didn't ask her if she could book anything else for Half Moon Cay.

I suspect mine in April 2012 isn't booked up - just won't give me the "book it now" option on anything Half Moon Cay.

My friend (doing the July cruise) is getting a message that they have to wait until 120 days before. It is possible though that it is booked up. I didn't ask her if she could book anything else for Half Moon Cay.

I suspect mine in April 2012 isn't booked up - just won't give me the "book it now" option on anything Half Moon Cay.

We are sailing in July and I booked mine awhile ago.

Typically you can't book an excursion (through Carnival) until 90 days before your cruise date, but some excursions start opening up earlier than that.

I always start checking daily at about 120 days.

Just booked a cruise yesterday for April 2012 that includes HMC and I'm so stinking excited. I can't wait to get to this beach.

Typically you can't book an excursion (through Carnival) until 90 days before your cruise date, but some excursions start opening up earlier than that.

I always start checking daily at about 120 days.

Just booked a cruise yesterday for April 2012 that includes HMC and I'm so stinking excited. I can't wait to get to this beach.

We also have a group cruising in April 2012. we are on the Fascination - April 28th.

Carnival Pride - April 22nd.

I just got off the Pride a couple weeks ago. Been missing her ever since. :)

Duckie, thanks for the great review.

I am going to book the Pride for April of 2012 also.

We are booking for the week of the 15th.

You are welcome! :) That was my review from 2010 but this past cruise was just as good... if not better. The weather was perfect this time around and since we knew what to expect everything was better. Even the food which I found a bit lacking last time.

To keep this thread on topic, has any one been snorkeling at HMC? Is it any good?

Can anyone know tell me about the price of the cabanas on HMC on line it states 199.00 but others have stated 225.00? Why the difference?

Will be going in Oct.

Thanks

I paid $199.00 for mine next month:D

When I look at the carnival site it shows the cabanas sold out. Is it still possible to get one on the boat or does sold out mean sold out. I was really hoping to get one for my parents. We cruise in May.

I would keep checking on the off chance someone cancels and I would definitely check when on board. they may have a waiting list in case of cancellation

What is the cancellation policy on a cabana? I want to rent one, but am worried if something comes up. What if we aren't able to anchor at HMC (as I've heard can happen)? Do we get OBC for it or our money back?

If HMC is canceled, the cost will be credited to your on board account. Should you fail to use it at the end of the cruise, the front desk will issue cash or a check to you.

On November 21st both the HAL Nieuw Amsterdam and the Carnival Glory are going to be here on the same day. :eek: 5,000 passengers. That is going to stink!

How did you find out what ships are at HMC? I thought they only had one ship there at a time? Is there a link - I am courious about my sailing?

Thanks!

Tam:rolleyes: