lost my count down clocks

Mine have also been gone for about a week.

Thanks

Can see your Mariner of the seas sailing in 29 days .... and the picture of the ship. Wonder if the pictures have been taken off the other ones? cant even see my HTML code that I used to put my count down clocks on my signature.

Thanks

Can see your Mariner of the seas sailing in 29 days .... and the picture of the ship. Wonder if the pictures have been taken off the other ones? cant even see my HTML code that I used to put my count down clocks on my signature.

You can see mine because its not a cruise critic one. All the cruise critic ones are the ones that vanished. I delted all cookies and tried again and no beans. I even have google chrome and also cant seem them anymore so its not just a IE issue.

Other then that i just recreated mine at that "other site" (the name is in top right) if you want to recreate your sailing clocks.

You can see mine because its not a cruise critic one. All the cruise critic ones are the ones that vanished. I delted all cookies and tried again and no beans. I even have google chrome and also cant seem them anymore so its not just a IE issue.

Other then that i just recreated mine at that "other site" (the name is in top right) if you want to recreate your sailing clocks.

Thanks will try to put in new ones

This has been an ongoing issue for a month and CC is looking into it.

You need to go post here: Current CC Countdown Clock Problem. Post your BROWSER & VERSION here.(MERGED THREADS)

Please post your Browser & Version number as requested. This will help them fix the problem. It is obviously a browser compatability issue.

I am in Firefox 3.0.11 right now and can see all CC countdown clocks. I can also see them in IE 6.0. I cannot see them in AOL 9.1.

Archived