Captains Club Elite changes on X - will they extend to Azamara?

uktog

I have been looking over on the Celebrity Boards and read that there are some changes on Millennium just now for suite passengers andCaptains Club elites. I am wondering if anything is going to be tested on Azamara - I doubt they would have the space for the lounge access from 4-6pm but the$50 internet perk would be nice

A

I have been looking over on the Celebrity Boards and read that there are some changes on Millennium just now for suite passengers andCaptains Club elites. I am wondering if anything is going to be tested on Azamara - I doubt they would have the space for the lounge access from 4-6pm but the$50 internet perk would be nice

A

Hi Uktog !

As the Captain's Club programs mirror each other, I'd hope that at least some (if not all) of the perks will be offered on Azamara. As the items currently offered on Millennium, appears to be in a testing phase, it's probably too soon to get a definitive answer. We will have to wait for an official rollout from Celebrity. Once that happens, we should have the answers for Azamara. Stay Tuned !

Hi Andy. One of the things that was discussed when we were on board the Quest in May was that Azamara is definitely going to have an independent Captain's Club program in the not so distant future. I have no idea what the actual time frame contemplated actually is, but I suspect that it is already being discussed in Miami. One piece of evidence was that we actually had a function for repeat Azamara Cruisers and this was the first time that I had seen this. I was surprised by how many there were, so it looks as though a strong following is developing and the line seems to be very much aware of it. I also sensed a stronger feeling of individual pride among the senior officers particularly that they were already distinguishing Azamara from Celebrity, in a friendly, family way, of course.

ED

Hi Andy. One of the things that was discussed when we were on board the Quest in May was that Azamara is definitely going to have an independent Captain's Club program in the not so distant future. I have no idea what the actual time frame contemplated actually is, but I suspect that it is already being discussed in Miami. One piece of evidence was that we actually had a function for repeat Azamara Cruisers and this was the first time that I had seen this. I was surprised by how many there were, so it looks as though a strong following is developing and the line seems to be very much aware of it. I also sensed a stronger feeling of individual pride among the senior officers particularly that they were already distinguishing Azamara from Celebrity, in a friendly, family way, of course.

ED

Hi Ed !

Thanks for the information !

I haven't heard about a separate loyalty program for Azamara, yet it makes perfect sense.

I'm wondering if Azamara will consider a hybrid program, which recognizes your Captains Club level, while offering new benefits specific to Azamara. Though some may disagree, I feel there should be a tie-in to the Celebrity program, as they are owned by the same company.

If I can find out any specifics, I will post it here.

With Celebrity, I know you earn credits based on the number of nights and extra points if you are in a suite. Do the same qualifications apply to Azamara? I need 3 more points to get to Elite and am hoping a 12 nighter in a suite on Azamara will get me there as it would on Celebrity. Thanks!

With Celebrity, I know you earn credits based on the number of nights and extra points if you are in a suite. Do the same qualifications apply to Azamara? I need 3 more points to get to Elite and am hoping a 12 nighter in a suite on Azamara will get me there as it would on Celebrity. Thanks!

Hi GAcruiser !

Good news ! 12 nights in a Suite would earn 3 Cruise Credits... 1 for the Cruise, 1 extra credit for 12+ nights, 1 extra credit for the Suite.

Keep in mind, the Elite benefits would begin on your following sailing. I hope this helps. Enjoy your Cruise !

A

From Azamara VP:

We are kicking off our program changes with Celebrity only -- AZ remains unchanged. Later in the year we will announce changes for Azamara.

Jancruz1

As Azamara has no category between verandahs and sky suites, are sky suites the lowest cabin category to get the coveted 3rd credit?

Hi JennAngel !

Yes, thats correct. It would have to be Sky Suite and Above.

Hi Ed !

Thanks for the information !

I haven't heard about a separate loyalty program for Azamara, yet it makes perfect sense.

I'm wondering if Azamara will consider a hybrid program, which recognizes your Captains Club level, while offering new benefits specific to Azamara. Though some may disagree, I feel there should be a tie-in to the Celebrity program, as they are owned by the same company.

If I can find out any specifics, I will post it here.

Hi Andy,

In a meeting I had with Azamara execs, there will be a "terrific" new program coming out this year for Azamara only..I cant wait to see what it is!!

Jancruz1

Hi Andy,

In a meeting I had with Azamara execs, there will be a "terrific" new program coming out this year for Azamara only..I cant wait to see what it is!!

Jancruz1

Hi Jan !

Thats great to hear. I look forward to hearing more about it, in the coming months !

No free access to the T pool at present I am afraid, you need to buy a daily pass for that. There are a couple of small hot tubs by the main pool though which are free to everyone

No free access to the T pool at present I am afraid, you need to buy a daily pass for that. There are a couple of small hot tubs by the main pool though which are free to everyone

Tks for the reply---Any idea how much the daily fee is? Also-are saunas free on each side for men and women?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in this as we will be on AZ for the 1st time for 24 days next year and I'm Elite with Celebrity...

I would LOVE it, if they ever did internet and laundry (that's what I have on Princess) :)

AZ would probably have a convert in me~as my favorite ship in the Princess fleet is the Pacific Princess!

I'm interested in this as we will be on AZ for the 1st time for 24 days next year and I'm Elite with Celebrity...

I would LOVE it, if they ever did internet and laundry (that's what I have on Princess) :)

AZ would probably have a convert in me~as my favorite ship in the Princess fleet is the Pacific Princess!

Hi Where2next !

I believe that recent Azamara passengers have said that Azamara is already giving a generous internet credit for Elite members. As for Laundry, we will have to see what Azamara has planned. Some have said that Azamara is looking into a new program, though I have not been able to confirm this. Supposedly, they are looking at an end of year rollout. If I hear more, I will post it here. I hope this helps !

Archived