Library

malcliz

We are booked to go on the Quest next Sunday and am just thinking about packing. Can anyone tell me what the library is like and whether there is a good choice of books? If so, I won't use up space in the case bringing them with me. Thank you.

Given the size of the ship, I though that the library was very nice, it actually had more readable books than the one on the Constellation IMHO. The range of subjects is broad and there is an exchange self where you can bring one, take one if you like.

I never saw a librarian, unlike the Connie, so it is all self help and honor-system, but certainly more than adequate for most needs. It's also a nice place to "hide and read" if that's your mood.

Hope that helps.

We jsut got off of the Quest on 6/14. There are hundreds of good books and many in different languages other than English. There are a great number of paperbakcs and hard backs that have been left by travellers and others that Azamara have supplied.

I left 4 books behind. You will be abke to find many books to read. You will love your Quest cruise. Tell the Captain hello when you see him.

Archived