When do you get Docs?

Senoj84

Hi CC,

This is the first time I've dealt directly with a travel agent. (Family usually books the cruise & gives me my docs a few weeks before the cruise) I wanted to know about what time do you receive your paper docs? I know it's sometime after the final payment, is it like 60-45 days before the cruise? Thanks in advance for the replies.

Are you sure you are getting paper docs?? When is your cruise. I think after sometime in August, the exact date escapes me, no more paper docs, only edocs.

The cruise is Nov 1st. Our final payment is due Aug 1st.

Hi CC,

This is the first time I've dealt directly with a travel agent. (Family usually books the cruise & gives me my docs a few weeks before the cruise) I wanted to know about what time do you receive your paper docs? I know it's sometime after the final payment, is it like 60-45 days before the cruise? Thanks in advance for the replies.

According to your signature you are on the Freedom on November 1.

Carnival has done away with paper docs effective with all cruises after August 23rd. You can access your edocs online within minutes of making your final payment. If you do not have a carnival.com account you will need to create one and add your booking to it in order to see and download and print your paperwork.

As an FYI all you need to print is the funpass, the rest is for your records.

I did not realize there is switch over to edocs only. Call me "old fashioned" but I love to get them in the mail. How does it work with the luggage tags? Do you print them? I can't imagine that being on paper they are sturdy enough to hold up to all the baggage handling.

I did not realize there is switch over to edocs only. Call me "old fashioned" but I love to get them in the mail. How does it work with the luggage tags? Do you print them? I can't imagine that being on paper they are sturdy enough to hold up to all the baggage handling.

Some people laminate them, with clear packing tape for instance. Or you can just get luggage tags when you check your bags if printing them off yourself is too much to handle.

According to your signature you are on the Freedom on November 1.

Carnival has done away with paper docs effective with all cruises after August 23rd. You can access your edocs online within minutes of making your final payment. If you do not have a carnival.com account you will need to create one and add your booking to it in order to see and download and print your paperwork.

As an FYI all you need to print is the funpass, the rest is for your records.

Thanks so much. I do have a Carnival.com account already.

Archived