$1,000 discount for 2010 cruises expanded

DaveFr

The discount of $1,000 per person for 2010 cruises of ten or more days has been expanded to include almost all shorter cruises as well. With the exception of five Caribbean cruises, all 2010 cruises booked by Sept. 30, 2009 include a $1,000 per person discount instead of a $500 per person discount on cruises of less than ten days.

See http://www.rssc.com/specials/offers/offer2010.aspx for details. Specifically, the web site now states: "$1,000 per guest savings ($2,000 per suite maximum) based on double occupancy and valid on all 2010 voyages except the following: /Seven Seas Navigator /February 4, February 19 and April 9 sailings; /Seven Seas Voyager /October 23 and December 10 sailings (these five sailings feature $500 per guest savings ($1,000 per suite maximum) based on double occupancy). Savings already calculated in Special Promotion fare column of individual voyage pages."

Unfortunately for me, I think the October 23rd date is a typo because there is no Voyager cruise beginning on that date. Instead, I think Regent meant to exclude the November 23rd Voyager cruise which I've booked. :eek: I've asked my TA to check.

The Regent web site already reflects the additional discount on cruises of less than ten days. If your fare for a 2010 cruise has dropped, I suggest contacting your TA to get your cruise fare modified.

Dave

Jul 04, 2009Paul Gauguin11Marquesas IslandsSep 12, 2009Paul Gauguin7So. Pacific (Papeete)Nov 07, 2009Paul Gauguin14Tahiti To Fiji

Above are the new Vacation com amenity cruises that came out on 6/26 for Paul Gaugin. The amenities are small, but if your agency is affiliated, get them to ask for them. We just got the spreadsheet on Friday, and there are MANY Regent and SS cruises there, and there are normally a few. Again, if you already know your agent is affiliated, ask for them to get the proper group code on your booking or you won't get the amenities even if they are members. Even Silver Spirit is on the list, but holidayish sailings definitely are not there.

Jul 04, 2009Paul Gauguin11Marquesas IslandsSep 12, 2009Paul Gauguin7So. Pacific (Papeete)Nov 07, 2009Paul Gauguin14Tahiti To Fiji

Above are the new Vacation com amenity cruises that came out on 6/26 for Paul Gaugin. The amenities are small, but if your agency is affiliated, get them to ask for them. We just got the spreadsheet on Friday, and there are MANY Regent and SS cruises there, and there are normally a few. Again, if you already know your agent is affiliated, ask for them to get the proper group code on your booking or you won't get the amenities even if they are members. Even Silver Spirit is on the list, but holidayish sailings definitely are not there.

Debbie -- I'm a bit confused by your post. I could not find anything, anywhere. Isn't the best place to go http://pgcruises.com/ ? They have a section where they will help you find a TA.

Archived