Dining Question

Kschn3671

Hi. I am traveling on the Infinity to Alaska in Sept with my wife and in-laws.

How do I ensure that we are all eating dinner at the same table? We both have the same dining time 6 pm when we made the reservation. I have already linked the reservations.

Do I need to call Celebrity Cruises and tell them or do they put you at the same table because we linked reservations? Would we then get a table of 4 or be put with other people?

Please let me know your experiences.

If the reservations are linked, you should be put at the same table.

As far as a table for 4 or a larger table with others, I think you would need to request that and they will do their best to accomodate but hopefully someone else can verify.

If the reservations are linked, you should be put at the same table.

As far as a table for 4 or a larger table with others, I think you would need to request that and they will do their best to accomodate but hopefully someone else can verify.

Hello we have always been 6 or more people linked by reservations so we always had a table to oursleves. However if you requested the largest table available they may very well seat you with others. As long as your reservations are linked and your dining table request is done then no need to worry.

have funicon11.gif

Claudette

Where in your reservation process does it give you an option of table size? We were only able to have a choice of dining time. We made the reservation thru Celebrity website.

Thanks

Hi,:) there is not an option of table size.

A large table would be considered an 8 top. If you prefer to sit

by yourselves and there are 4 of you then call Celebrity and

request a 4 top. If you would like to sit with others, then just

tell them a large table.

Yes, you have to have your TA request it. On our recent cruise, we requested a four-top, and we got a 6-top with 4 places set. A couple at the next table requested a 2-top as they were on an anniversary trip, and they got the same size table as us, set for 2. It was really cute - they sat side by side at different spots around the table each night.

Oh, go ahead and sit with others! It's fun! It's nice to have others to converse with! After all, your "group" will have plenty of time to talk and be together! Having tablemates makes dinner sooooo much more fun. Try it. After you've introduced yourselves, you won't be "strangers"...you'll be dining buddies!

On the Celebrity website, have you used the "My Celebrity" function? This is located on the upper right-hand Home page. Sign up as a new user, and then follow the prompts. Register your cruise (date, ship, destination, Reservation #, etc.) When you see your actual booking, there will be a link to add other Reservations to your booking. Hope this helps.

Archived