Hotels in Fort Lauderdale the have free shuttle/parking

WitchyWoman14

I'm sure there is a list out there somewhere... I have been seaching for the hotels in Fort Laderdale that have the free shuttle and parking. I have found a few places, but wanted to get your recommendations. We definitely don't want to end up on the "wrong side of town", so I thought asking fellow Cruise Critic members about their recommendations would be a good idea. :)

I have read a few posts with recommendations, but wanted to start a new thread in case there are any new hotels that offer this service.

Thanks in advance!

We are staying at the Ramada. I know they have free shuttle service from the airport and also to the pier but I dont know about parking...

FYI... I just called them and they charge $10/per day to park there..

Thanks for the reply! :)

In January we stayed at SpringHill Suites - free airport shuttle, free breakfast buffet, free parking, and free shuttle to cruise. Everyone was so nice and helpful - they helped us reserve a car after the cruise and took us to the store and a restaurant for a small fee. Would definitely stay there again.

Here is the site http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/flldb-springhill-suites-fort-lauderdale-airport/

I would make sure they still offer this before you book.

Good luck!

We are staying at the Ramada. I know they have free shuttle service from the airport and also to the pier but I dont know about parking...

Hey lol I having been trying to contact you online. Call Gordon of Antigua . Go read my post in the Roll Call.

Anita;)

The Ramada is a dump and the only way they get people to stay there is by offering park and cruise.

Archived