Guarantee Cabin

the only booking restriction on guarantees is that TA/PVP is required to "Advise of possible trundle/RAB".

I think a trundle would be BETTER to sleep on than the pull-down upper berth. Not that I have slept on either, it just seems that a trundle would have more room for a better mattress and of course you need not use a ladder.

I am not sure how you booked your cabin but it is impossible to book a triple or quad cabin as a guarantee. When you book that type of cabin, you HAVE to pick a cabin number at that time.

This is so incorrect.... you can book a GTY for 3/4 and up to 5 passengers....I do it all the time. However, sometimes a GTY is not available for that many passengers in the same stateroom, depending on how full the ship is at time of booking.

I think a trundle would be BETTER to sleep on than the pull-down upper berth. Not that I have slept on either, it just seems that a trundle would have more room for a better mattress and of course you need not use a ladder.

more comfortable...possibly, but also takes up valuable floor(real estate) space in the stateroom at night !

• 2 weeks later...
17 days out and my cabin just got assigned.

We received a 4E aft for our guarantee inside. Three levels higher than our Balcony cabin same elevators, but under the aft pool. Is that pool the main pool or adult only? I can't remember????

The good news is its the adults only pool, the bad news is its still a wooden floor overhead, so you probably will get some noise from above. Not a great location noise wise probably, but hey its going to really be convenient.

The good news is its the adults only pool, the bad news is its still a wooden floor overhead, so you probably will get some noise from above. Not a great location noise wise probably, but hey its going to really be convenient.

Thanks I thought it was the adult pool. I will definitely hear the chairs in the morning being placed. I remember that noise from a previous cruise. Only having to go one level to get to everything is great. My other cabin is 3 levels down directly in front of the elevators...so I can't complain ...especially since it's a guarantee.;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived