Thanks to all of you wonderful people here...

Ha - I do use this username EVERYwhere. Or maybe I've done business with your company! I am not, however, one of you rare natives. ;)

Of course, if there was no U, there would be no A2! Nor do I particularly want to pay city income taxes, until the city learns to maintain roads in winter!

And one of the places in town I find has the cleverest name is A2 Ice3. yep, Ann Arbor Ice Cube. Ha ha ha.

But you can see from my sig file I have a veeeeeeeeeeerrrrrry long time until my first RCI cruise. I'm still pretty excited. :)

Actually, I'm not a "native".....I grew up in Florida and moved up here in 1995.............I know what you mean about the lousy winter road maintenance......but the roads are crap in the summer also (think Huron River Drive, parts of Stadium, etc).......I drive by the Cube everyday (actually, my work is located right off Liberty and Maple).

My first RCI cruise is further away than yours! Once I figure out how to put the countdown clock in my sig, I will. My first RCI cruise is Sept 12, 2010 on Freedom. :D

Sorry.....didn't mean to get off-topic. We are now officially booked for Sept 12, 2010 on Freedom Eastern Caribbean. Picked stateroom 1402 (Deck 10 aft balcony).....was kind of bummed that 1400 and 1700 were already booked. Booked and paid deposit today.....just hoping that we see some price reductions along the way, and also hoping that Royal Caribbean doesn't move us out of this stateroom.....we picked this one and told our TA that if RCI moves us, they had better move us from our D1 aft balcony to a JS aft balcony.............not holding my breath that it would happen.........so we'll be happy with 1402!!!

Archived