Our Scandinavia and Russia Invasion Plan

lizp

Liz, Thanks sooo much for the info. I'm traveling next August, and would love a copy.

seagus6@aol.com

Liz, Thanks sooo much for the info. I'm traveling next August too, and would love a copy.

Thank you again

MHoward909@aol.com

Hello Liz,

I agree with the other posters on this thread the work you have done here is remarkable. We are planning to travel on the Celebrity Eclipse in 2010 on a similar voyage.

May I also request a PDF of the entire file. It would help our planning process tremendously.

Email is jlcummings@shaw.ca

Cheers

Sent...and just for the record, I don't think Liz has visited this thread in weeks. It seems I've become her proxy by default. ;)

Happy reading.

Awesome job!!!

cruiser5@att.net

Thank you

I'd love a copy, too. We will be going next July.

Thankyou so much.

cellenevans@hotmail.com

Celle

I too am an organization freak and I have just begun planning for this cruise on the Constellation in Aug 2010.

Please send a copy of your plan to jyanker@juno.com

Thaks a bunch for your work...this will help me tremendously.:)

Sent

• Administrators

Why not post your information on the board for everyone? While we appreciate the fact that you are helping others, right now, there are at least three pages of email addresses that others have to wade through.

Folks, it also isn't a good idea to post your email address for all to see. Email harvesting software can certainly pick it up, as can vendors and organizations that wish to sell you something.

Why not post your information on the board for everyone? While we appreciate the fact that you are helping others, right now, there are at least three pages of email addresses that others have to wade through.

Folks, it also isn't a good idea to post your email address for all to see. Email harvesting software can certainly pick it up, as can vendors and organizations that wish to sell you something.

Hi Laura,

I believe Lizp (CC Screen Name), the author of the itinerary was not able to post it because it was a very large pdf file. I volunteered to send it to someone many pages back as she stopped participating in the thread and have somehow become her proxy ever since. I see your point and hopefully others will follow your advice. Anyway, we leave tomorrow for Copenhagen so I'm guessing the requests will stop.

Archived